Part 1

It's only been a month since the incident, Since then Paris has been weakly protected with only Chat noir and Jade turtle who look like have resorted to putting akumas in glass jars. I think as I walk into the meeting and place. No wonder they have started scouting for people to be new miraculous holders. No wonder they picked me. I wonder which miraculous I'll get the fox maybe, the bee or the no I can't get the ladybug. I stumble into a trash can in the dimly lit ally as I see Chat noir come down from the rooftop.
"Hi," I say shyly looking down at my feet.
"Hello," he says I look into his eyes for a moment seeing them filled with sorrow and sunken into his face as if he hasn't slept for days no weeks. I wonder how long it's been Since he's slept with all these akumas it has to be days." thank you for coming I know this must of been a...shock to you but we need your help even just one more person will help us immensely."
Yes, I wonder why he chose me a 15-year-old American who just moved here before the incident. Why me a clumsy, average, student who can barely scrap by.
"We need you I saw you at the incident helping other get out instead of just running like the other and I have seen you at school helping your classmates and your intelligence with math we need you, Alice."
I stare at him shocked for a moment thinking... how does he know me.
" I was was not aware you knew my name," I say looking at him questionably " and I am also clumsy and-"
"Clever, compassionate, do I need to continue?"
"But what if I jeopardize the mission," I say sharper then I mean " I'm sorry I just don't think I'm right to fill any of their places. Oh and I know you were dating ladybug at the time, I'm sorry for your losses especially hers."
He looks to his Feet and wipes his eyes. Oh no I think he's crying. I reach to hug him but realizes on that we are barely acquaintances. He looks up tears in his eyes. I hear a raven caw as it flys by and then a clap of thunder.
" you remind me of her with your kindness and" a tear rolls down his cheek "cleverness always knowing how to use her lucky charm and you wouldn't know but behind the mask, she was the clumsiest cutest girl I knew just like you," he says with his voice cracking as tears fly down.
I look at him hesitantly he looks exhausted and I decide I will help him even if it is the smallest bit.
"Okay I will help you," I say looking down at my feet then take a deep breath in.
" thank you, " he says looking relieved "oh I didn't tell you which miraculous you'll get, the ladybug miraculous," he wipes away the last tears "thank you"
"Your welcome, I hope I can help even if it's a small amount."
" I almost forgot there is a meeting tomorrow at the top of the Eiffel Tower to meet the other new recruits and a small amount of training "
"Ok course how will I get there?" I don't want to climb up there. I think puzzled and looking at him.
"Oh yes stay here for a moment... I know it's late as is but I need to give this to you."
I mentally sigh I need my sleep if I'm going out tomorrow late. He didn't say when, I wonder?
"I'm back," Chat says " again thank you for doing this" he continues handling me a small black box with weird red engravings. " open it after school and put it on" I look at he puzzled for a moment then realized it was miraculous. Looking at the box for a moment I begin to ask.
"Hey what time-" I look up he is gone. As I start to walk home I wonder what the miraculous is it the red with black polka dot earrings or maybe her yo-yo whatever it is I'm lucky to have it.
End of part 1