Part 2

I stick the small box into my small black backpack. Something tells me I want to keep this close to me at all times.
    When I finally get to my house which is a 5-minute walk, I remember that it's 10: and 30 at night and I missed my curfew. Luckily I remember I thought of this and snuck out. Now how to sneak back in without my mom noticing. I think if I climb the small tree I could get to my bedroom window, but risk my mom hearing me or I could go through the back door and risk her seeing me. I decide to climb up the tree my mom is probably watching tv. As I climb the tree I look into my house and see my room with its mint walls and furniture. After I get through the window I quickly and quietly get into my Chat Noir onesie, to get into the superhero mood. Immediately I regret my decision but getting into bed any way I get comfortable in my bed with my mint and gold polka dot comforter. Gold is the only other color in this room, despite my best effort to paint it dark blue and to make my mom happy silver or gray. I sigh and nod off to sleep.
       The next morning I wake up to my calico cat, tiger; which I had since I was 5 in New York, sleeping on the corner of my bed I look at the alarm clock it reads 6:30 I might as well get ready for school. I put on black leggings with a red top and a black leather jacket. I head down stairs to eat breakfast. I get a bowl of cereal, some corn puffs. My mom came downstairs still half asleep with her border collie pickle at her side making sure she doesn't fall over.
     "Hey Mom," I say loudly hoping to wake her up more " good morning, " I say louder
   " mrruph" she says back to exhausted to put together words  
   " I love you too" I say as I make a pot of coffee for her. " I have to go to the library to do some homework after school I'll probably end up staying the night at jack's house. ok?" She knows that Jack is a nice boy and I would never do anything too bad.
   " gurrrap" I'll take that as a yes or ok. This hopefully gives me an excuse to meet Chat.
     I brush my teeth, put my dark brown hair in a long braid and do a little bit of makeup just some contouring, mascara and a light pink lip gloss.
   As I start heading out the door I remember the box is still in my bag to put into the hidden pocket in my backpack as I head out the door.
      The school day is normal as always. Homeroom then math, science, lunch, English, art, then study hall. But at lunch, while I was eating with Jack my stubborn best friend and Sara the gossip girl of our small group, who comes in close second, Adrien freaking Agreste came up to us with his best friend Nino and said "hi" and gave me a note and it read:
         Go to the Eiffel Tower at 9 - Chat Noir
Could he Adrian be Chat Noir?
       After school, I said bye to Sara and told Jack that I would come over later to spend the night. As we walked as we walked home since our homes are in the same direction we talked.
    " What would you do if you found out I was a superhero," he says tentatively looking at the incident memorial with the small blocks for the soldiers and akumas and the statues of Ladybug, Rena Rogue and Queen Bee. 
    " I would worry." I say responding in a hesitating manner.
    " Oh why?" He says with a gleam of sadness in his eyes. That I didn't notice at first.
    " Because I don't want that," I point to the memorial" you are my best friend I don't want you to die."
     " Oh, ok that's a good reason "
       " What would you do?" I ask with wonder.
     " Umm, I would Ummm I don't know I would support your decision and force you to give me an interview and bring me along every so often."  
     " Hahaha" I laugh " just what expected with your Chat blog" jack took up the responsibility of broadcasting the superheroes after the Lady blog stopped updating. We assume Alya the person who wrote it died in the incident.
     " See you later Alice," says as he turns down his street.
"See you" I say continuing down the street.