01

'Can someone help me? I need help! How am I going to-'

"Hyuji-ah, do you need help?"

Hyuji just stared at the boy beside her and nodded. She was struck by the boy's question.

'Can he read my mind? Boy, I don't even know you.'

Hyuji checked to see any signs of flinching from Chan, just in case he could really read her mind.

He looked at her and smiled, causing her heart to beat slightly faster than usual. "Well, the rule for elimination is to get rid of a variable, right?"

Hyuji nodded and continued to stare at Chan as he explained the problem.

'When did he dye his hair?' Hyuji thought.

She didn't really know who Chan was. Other than him being a classmate. He never really stood out for her to noticed much of him. Though one thing she did know about Chan was that, his hair's black. Was black.

"Hyuji-ah." Chan stopped explaining and looked Hyuji in the eyes.

2 inches apart.

Their noses were only 2 inches apart.
.
Then 1 inch...and soon 0 inches...

But when it was only .3 inches, Chan backed away.

"Might as well stop checking me out and listen." He teased, breaking the silence.

______
author's note:

Hello! I am back again, trying my very best with this new book!

I hope it comes out nicely for you guys!

.
.
thank you for reading ", for you" a chan fanfic.

- pie 🥧