04

"Oppa! Oppa! Wait up! Please!" Hyuji yelled and she ran after Changbin. She stopped, out of breath.

(She doesn't have the budget for a gym membership dudes, give her a break.)

She whispered to herself, "I need to start working out."

She didn't know that someone else heard her until she saw a pair of sneakers in front of her eyes.

"You really should."

She smiled once she recognized the male's voice and looked up, "Oppa."

"What? Its hard to resist whenever you call me oppa, can you give me a bre-Gah!" Hyuji didn't let the male finish as she pulled him into a tight hug.

"Why were you running away from me?" Hyuji pulled away, not from the hug, but enough to look into Changbin's eyes.

Although his face was like right in front of her face, she didn't seem to notice his blushing cheeks. (smh.) She was just too happy to see him.

"I wanted to surprise you but I guess I got caught." He tried to look away from her, but he couldn't.

Hyuji laughed, "Aw Oppa, you did surprise me."

'There goes that word again, oppa,' thought Changbin.

"How come whenever I say oppa, you blush?" (Okay, maybe Hyuji did notice...)

"Uh-uhm..."

Hyuji laughed again and rested her head on Changbin's shoulder, "Oh, Oppa, what am I going to do with you?"