Chapter 1: The Dark Tale

Greetings children! It is I! Hatty Hattington! And today I come to you with a dark tale of mine....I've been hiding this story from you for way too long! Please forgive me.....I promise this story isn't ridiculous like those others....I swear it on my hat, just please listen to me when I say this though......do you really think I'm a monster...? Or do you believe that the cats were at fault....? Please be honest.....but I reassure you that it was those cats that planned this...! I would never do anything that happened in that theatre! I'm a gentleman, I wouldn't lay a hand on a woman! Not another man for that matter!

  However....that's not exactly the tale I'm going to talk about....I'm going to talk about something that happened many years ago.....when I was still in that dreaded place.....an experiment that went gravely wrong....they called it the 'Hat experiment 411' for some odd reason....but I'll never know why because those cats that preformed the horrible thing are all dead....

  Anyway! Let me tell you the dreaded tale and get this madness over with so I can stop thinking about those cats....and how good they tasted.....I mean! How horrible they acted....! Not how they tasted *nervous chuckle* I wouldn't eat cats are you crazy?! I only eat food that's in stores! Or markets...wait those are basically the same....oh never mind that! I should get on with the story before I continue rambling about random crap I shouldn't ramble on about!