The end

Y/n pov

*night time"
"Something's wrong! why do I feel like I'm being watched"I say freaking out."kitty did you miss us"I hear someone purr from behind me."G g o a away y you m monsters "I scearm painking."kitty that wasn't very nice."I hear a Another voice say coming from the shadows."n no -LEAVE ME ALONE"I scream running from behind me."y/n sempie are you trying to escape us"I hear a sweet vo-"WAIT ISABLLE."I scearm shocked."yep that's me"she says smirking."I I thought I could t trust you"I tell crying."did you make my Y/N CRY"the twins grey and Lyon scearm demonically."oh shit"Isabelle scearms jumping out the window.(btw just pretend you have a two storey house or live in a apartment)"ISABELLE"I yell tuning towards the window to have those disgraceful pain in the A*SES pull me back."were do your going kitty"Kai says pissed off. "WHY ME YOUVE KILLED ALMOST ALL MY FRIENDS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS"I scearm trying to escape their hold on me."Kitty you don't want to make us angry DO YOU"kiro scearms as he drags me throw the door to -WAIT WERE ARE THEY TAKING ME."we have the place surrounded come out with your hands up or will shot"I hear the people from outside scearm.YESS ITS THE POLICE IM FINALLY FREE."kitty what DID YOU DO"they scearm pissed off."nothing nothing at all but she did something"I say smirking pointing towards the window were Isabelle fell out."THAT BI**H CALL THE COPS"grey scearm pissed off."I'm sorry but gotta run"I say smirking as I get of there grip and jump out of the window."Y/N"they all scearm as the cops take them into custody."Isabelle are you ok"I say hugging her."I'm fine there finally going to jail"I say crying tears of joy.

End