Chapter 1

Lucy POV:

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 

"Its alright luce, i got ya" Natsu yells, catching me as i fall down. We tumble and roll a bit and somehow my breasts becomes his face cushion. 

Another bandit was coming our way. I get up quickly and... 

"Lucyyyyyyy Kick! Hya" straight into a hard, rocky cave wall cause he was already knocked out by Gray.

"Will you guys stop playing around? I know these guys are a piece of cake but there's still heaps."

Gray yells at us.

"aye sir" is all i can reply as i try not to see the stars.

I had already used up most my magic power summoning Loke, virgo and capricorn.

"But they're in Lovvvvveeee" is all Happy can say.

"Baka! Stupid cat."

-----Time Skip----

On the train home Natsu is, well Natsu. So Erza knocks him out.

"Good job today everyone." Erza compliments, but shes just in a good mood cause she has some strawberry cake.

I stare out the window, watching the houses go by. I decide to get up and walk around. I go into the next carriage where the open outside bit is. I go out there, putting my hands on the rails and think. Breathing in the fresh pine scented air. I'm getting stronger, but it still isn't good enough. I'm still always getting saved. I'm not strong enough to be part of that team. That's it, I've decided I'm going to take sometime off to train.

 I look up and see a few weird black bugs, but think nothing of it.

*CRASH* "What was that? Natsu??!" I turn and see two boys. one with pointy ears and one with glasses. the pointy ear guy is on the floor knocked out and the glasses guy is shaking his head in shame but smiling. I chuckle as it reminds me of my friends, and decide to go back to my cart.

When we finally arrive in Magnolia, I start seeing a few of those weird black bugs again just floating round, but no one else seemed bothered by them so i just ignore it. After Natsu regains his ability to function, we make our way back to the guild. 

I was starting to get cold feet. Did I really want to leave this place. My friends. No.. my family.. behind? No. But I knew I had to. I'm a burden on them, I need to get stronger. Anyways its only for a little while. Right?

  But before I tell master, I go to the bar to have my temporary last specially made strawberry milkshake off Mira.

"Ahhhhh. It always hits the spot, thanks Mira."

"No problem." she replies, smiling like always.

"Is master up stairs?" I ask innocently as I can so she won't suspect anything.

"Yep"

"Thanks" I say, getting up and heading to his office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey Mina 

Sorry for the short chapter but i hoped you enjoyed it.

this is my first book so sorry for crappy writing ability but hoped you enjoyed it and hopefully you stick around :)) 

comment your ideas and ll try to add them in but i have a brief idea of where the story is headed

Cheers!