Chapter 3

Lucy POV:

I get off the train and realize I have no where to stay. *sigh* I grab my stuff and go to the closest inn, but they're all booked out, and the next one, and the next one. There is one last inn, so small i almost walked past it, but i decided to give it a try, a beds a bed and a roofs a roof.

I walk in and there is an old lady at the front desk. I go up and ask about a room and sike, there's none available, but she happy to lead me to the closest camping store. I guess that's that. I head over and buy what i need. Its starting to get dark now, and I'm starting to wish i had Natsu with me. No. I'm here to get stronger. For me and for him. 

I walk to the edge of the forest, the eerie sounds and sights of shadows, and the little black bugs were freaking me out. I'm tempted to summon a spirit, but i decide if i cant do this on my own, something like setting up a tent, I'm really no good. I walk into the forest, and decide i should probably camp close to the border so i don't get lost.

I begin to drop my bags to sit on a stump. Its been a longgggg day. 

"EhhhhhhAHHHhhhhhhhhhhh" 

I turn and run toward the sound, and as i get closer i here more. "Shiemi, duck!"

"Bon get back!"

I break through some trees into a clearing and see a group of kids surrounded by monsters. I have to help them and this will help me train anyways. I see blue flames appear so they must be mages too. Oh well a little extra help never hurt. Unless they're a dark guild. Oh well, I'll deal with that later.

"Open the gate of the Golden Bull - Taurus" I strike his key through the air and 

"MOOOOOO what a lovely body you have miss Lucy."

"Taurus get those monsters"

He strikes a few with his ax, and i look around. Seven kids, twenty two monsters, + me and Taurus means it'll be a piece of cake. I get my whip.

"Lets do this" 

After wrangling a few with my whip, Taurus finished them off, a couple where swathed in Blue flames and some where being shot at. Before i knew it, the monsters were finished. 

"Thanks Taurus" We highfive "You're welcome miss lucyy. What a mooooving body you have"

"Tch, Taurus return"

One of the with glasses and brown hair approached me, looking oddly familiar. "Thank you for your help, I'm Yukio Okumura. you are?"

before i could answer, the blue flame guy buts in "Whoahhhh that was awesome, where did you learn to summon such a powerful demon? Yo Yukio is there a exorcist school here too? or did you come from True Cross."

"ahh um, I am Lucy Heartfilia and I'm a fair..." I trailed off. I wasn't in Fairy Tail anymore, so i couldn't tarnish the name, nor get rumors spread that a blonde Fairy Tail mage was in hargeon... ehheh, imagine how quickly Natsu would drag me back. "... I'm a celestial spirit mage."

by then, all seven kids had gathered around.

"Whats a celestial spirit mage?" A girl with funny eyebrows ask.

"Is that a different meister Yukio?" Blue flame guy asked excitedly. 

"I have no idea.." Yukio whispers to himself, but i picked it up anyways.

"Okay, Lucys been kind enough to share her name and help, everyone introduce yourself."

We get past introductions, and i decided they're nice enough people so i start to explain my situation. 

"I left my guild to train to get stronger and hopped on the first train available, and here I am"

"You seem pretty strong to me." Rin says. I look him in the eye. Such a pretty, brilliantly blue eyes. 

"Th-Thanks" I stutter. Why am i getting flustered. Like he is kinda cute. Wait Whaa.

"Get a grip of yourself Lucy" I whisper to myself hitting my face.

"Does she have problems?" Ryuji asks. 

"Got a problem with me Streaky?" I shoot back

Rin bursts out laughing and the other chuckle to themselves.

"he-heyy whats up with the nickname?"

"Well we're  gonna be on this land for a while and don't know our way around, do you want to stay with us for a while?" Yukio questions

"For real Yuki? awesome" Rin yells

"Sheesh" a few say

"Yesssss shes such a babe" Shima says

"tch Perv. Thank you Yukio, It would be a pleasure."

"So a Cow can say something like that and I can't??" Shima replies.

"Then its settled. Lucys staying with us."

-----------------------------------------------

Yukios POV:

I need to learn more about those celestial beings she spoke of, to tell mephisto of this new demon slaying ability.

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu POV:

I Tracked Lucys scent to the train station. Greattttt. I know she did this just to throw me off.

behind me Happy, Gray and Erza finally catch up. We start asking around about a blonde but no one can say for sure. A train returning from hargeon is pulling up, and thats when i get a fresh scent. "Erza, Gray! Luce has gone to Hargeon."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Hey Mina.

Same as usual, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.

Comment if you liked where I was going with Rinlu or if you want To keep Nalu.

I originally had over 1000 in this chapter, but i didn't like where i was going with it because it put Rin and Lucy as enemies. This chapters (900 ish) though this kinda makes Yukio as a dick but its whats popped into my head. Oh well :p if you have any ideas, feel free to share them cause i lack inspiration a lot 

Cheers