44 : day four in greece

I click off of Instagram and throw my phone into the middle of my bed.

I quickly pull on a pair of leggings and Rye's unemployed hoodie. Then I throw my hair up into a messy bun before grabbing my phone and running to Alice's room.

There is no way that I am missing out on this girly gossip meeting especially when it is about B and Andy like Bandy goals.

I walk straight in since the door was open and see Chloe and Alice sitting on her bed waiting for us.

"Yo wassup" I say loudly as I walk in and jump onto the bed giving them a scare.

"Woah chill" Chloe says as she places her hand over her heart.

"Dramatic much" I say as I give her a little shove.

"Umm okay then" Alice says with a giggle.

"Where is B at?" I ask with a sigh.

"I don't know I'm sure she will be here soon" Chloe says as she lays down on Alice's bed.

"She is probably delayed with Andy doing you know what" Alice says as she wiggles her eyebrows at us.

"Alice" a voice shouts as a blur runs and hits Alice on the arm.

"Oww" Alice shouts as the blur turns into a person. That person being B.

"Well hello to you too" I say with a giggle as we all gather on Alice's bed.

"Okay this is about me and Andy as you guessed" B starts off as we all calm down since the conversation is meant to be serious.

"Yeah we knew that much" Chloe said with a shake of her head.

"Okay okay let me explain will yah" B says with a chuckle.

"Shh" I say.

"Basically you know how yesterday me and Andy went on a date?"

"Yeah the question is who didn't know" Alice said with a laugh.

"Omg what happened" I ask with excitement.

"Come on spill B" Chloe urges as all of us got excited.

"Andy asked me out" she whispered with a smile on her face.

"You said yes right?" Chloe asks.

"Yeah of course" B said as her smile grew.

"OMG" I shouted at the same time that Alice shouted "goals".

We all lay down giggling as we thought about how our ship Bandy had sailed.

"I'm so happy for you" I say with a smile before we all go back into our thoughts.

🐞

Well here is chapter 44 for you all

I am going to have an uploading schedule so I will upload on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I will try and upload around two chapters on these days.

If you liked this chapter then don't forget to vote and comment :)