50 : day seven in greece

"I've always dreamed of having a relationship like that" Alice said as she gazed off into the distance.

We had spent the majority of today watching films and now that we have decided to leave the house they've decided to be all sappy.

"I've made that a reality" Andy said as he pulled B into his side and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Aww cutie" B said as she reached up and squished his cheeks before pecking his nose.

"Where is the Burger King at?" I ask interrupting my friends sappy moments.

"Here" a voice says behind me and I turn around to see Harvey smiling down at me.

"Come on in bestie I want my food" I say with a giggle as I shuffle myself nearer to Rye so that Harv can sit down.

"Food is my love" I say as I grab my cheeseburger which a grin.

"What about me?" Rye says as he places his hand over his heart.

"Nah" I say with a smile before taking a bite of my cheeseburger.

"What about if I buy you food?" Rye asks.

"Maybe" I say before giving Harv a lil shove.

"What?" he asks with a confused look on his face.

"You left me with this sappy bunch going on about relationships while you took ages getting my food" I moaned as B and Andy kissed in the corner of the booth.

"Are they for real" Mikey asked with a sigh.

"Trying to ruin our appetite I tell you" Brook said.

"Ergh why can't I have a man like that" Alice said with a sigh.

"You will one day Al" Zach said as he pulled her in for a cuddle.

"I'm right here darling" Jack said as he pointed at himself.

"You're a boy I said I wanted a man sorry Jacky" Alice teased.

"I know the girl I want" Blake said to Mark.

"Who?" Mark asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"And you know the answer to that" Blake said.

After hearing that Rye casually pulled me in closer to him. Clearly someone is jelly I thought with a giggle.

"I'm going chuck me the keys" I say turning to Rye and holding out my hand for him to place the keys in.

"No" he says in a stern voice.

I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I'll drive you" he says taking my hand and getting out of the booth after me.

"I'll come so I can bring the car back then" Harv says with a sigh as he takes the chips that he had got for me but since I don't like them much and he knows that he most likely just wanted more. Greedy boy I thought to myself.

"Yeah sure come on then" Rye said as he walked out, still holding my hand in his.

We got in the car and Rye held onto my hand again while Harv sat in the seat behind me.

Five minutes later we arrived back at the house.

"Bye bestie" I shouted as I stepped out of the car.

"Bye Harp" Harvey said with a laugh before driving off out of sight to Burger King.

"Come on then" Rye said as he walked over to me and secured our hands together before walking to the front door.

I took my key out of my bag and unlocked the door before we walked in and went straight to the lounge.

"What do you want to do then princess" he said with a smile as we both laid down on the recliner couch.

"Let's watch a film" I suggested.

"Okay I'll go pick a different one" he said as he went to look through the film collection that they had here.

After a while he finally put one into the DVD player and loaded the tv up before coming and sitting on the couch.

"Come here princess" he said pulling me nearer to him before pressing play on the remote.

🐞

Sorry that I didn't upload this on Saturday like planned but to make up for it there will be 4 chapters uploaded during today.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)