13

saturday ; chaeyoung's pov

"yah! chaeyoung!" someone yelled from a distance "wait!"

i turned around and it was jinhee. she ran up towards me.

"y-yah, i need to talk to you!" she said and walked with me along the sidewalk.

"yeah?" i asked.

"i was just in the park when i heard someone talking about you... it was two girls!" she said.

"wait really?" i asked.

"yeah!" she said "i think it was jisoo and yunhee".

"what did they say?" i asked jinhee.

"they were plotting a plan" she said "yunhee is helping jisoo get jungkook for her own. she is planning to spread rumors about you on monday so jungkook won't trust you and trust her!".

"what! really?" i asked, shocked.

"yes!" she said "i saw you walk by so i quickly ran to you".

i hugged jinhee. "thank you for telling me" i said.

"don't worry, what are friends for?" she smiled at me.

"mmm now i have to try to avoid everyone" i sighed.

"you have still got nayeon and i" she said "i'm sure of that, i'm not sure about jimin, taehyung, and jungkook".

i looked at her sadly.

"yah don't worry!" she said "we'll explain to them everything".

i smiled. jinhee is always looking out for me. now we need to tell nayeon. i hope jisoo and yunhee don't spread nasty ones. i just hope that this will all end and my friends won't believe the rumors. especially jungkook.

his heart would be broken if he found out that his actual first friend in school was a 'horrible' person.

i just hope... no one believes them. she'll probably do it on monday. i can tell nayeon tomorrow and possibly jungkook, jimin, and taehyung before it's too late.

please don't believe the rumors... please.