#1 The Meeting

Y/n: it's a good idea Mina, but we need to do it more unsuspicious

Mina is my right hand. She can be savage sometimes, but she is really nice.
Mina threw back her long brown hair.

Stanley: I think we can use a drone and spy on them when they are home.

Stanley is the only boy friend in the gang. He is very smart. So Stanley is actually the smartest in the group.

Y/n: okey lets do that. After a weak we're gonna kidnap them. But first we need information about them and where they are all the time.

Every one agreed.
Next day
Sana: OMG be careful, it is expensive.

Sana is my really good friend. She loves food and she is a caring person. She is very nice but sometimes she can be annoying.

Stanley: stop yelling or it is going to fall.
Sana: Yah!! Who is the boss here.
Y/n: ehem..ehem can you be a little quiet. You told them with a sleepy voice.
Sana: I am sorry y/n. I didn't mean to wake you up but this stupid idiot was sooo close to drop the picture.

You looked at the picture that Stanley was holding and of course it was a BTS picture. And now they were starting arguing again.
You just walked away from them. You got hungry so you decided to go to the kitchen. When you were there you could se your friends already eating.
Y/n: Hello guys!
Friends: Hello y/n.
Y/n: So Sabrina are we going to do something fun today.
Sabrina: of course.

Sabrina is the most nicest and funniest friend ever. She is the best on to finds out what we can do when we are bored. Sometimes she can fight like an un normal person. That's way I like her. 😂

Sabrina: I already got an idea. Let's go to the mall and shop and then play video games.

You were laughing at her amazing idea. You agreed to do that with her. So you got up to get ready.
15 min later
Y/n: I am ready. You said when you got down to the main door.

She was already there waiting for you.
You got out and decided witch car you're gonna use.
You took this:

Now you guys are at the mall

Now you guys are at the mall. You decided that your gonna first shop som new clothes. You and Sabrina bought a sexy dress to each other.
After some min you guys decided to buy some ice cream.
You buy a chocolate ice cream and Sabrina buys a vanilla ice cream.
When you guys were finished you decided to go home. You and Sabrina was talking and you didn't see that someone bumped into you.
You looked up and said "I'm sorry" but there were something about him. He looked like someone you knew. That's when it hit you, it was.....Jungkook.