#3 Welcome

It is time to kidnap BTS.
The day has finally come.

We were talking about how to kidnap them.
We decided that not everyone is going with me.  Sasha, Mina and Stanley were going with me. I told the others to wait at home.

We took with as a big van here is what it looks like.

Sasha was driving and I sat beside her

Sasha was driving and I sat beside her. Mina and Stanley sat at the back. After an hour we finally got there.

So The plan is actually to lie to BTS and say to them that Sasha and I is going to drive them to their show. Stanley is going to make sure that all the cameras are shut down, and after we have them in the car, well you know, we are going to take them to my mansion.

I got out of the car and was ready to meet them.
When I saw them coming I told the others to get ready.
Y/n: Hello, I am the one who is going to drive you guys there. Just get in the car.

When they got in the car we started driving.
While we were driving Mina was holding Sugas arm all the time.
We drove for an hour and I could see that they were curious. Because the show isn't that long from where they are.
As we were close to our mansion I turned around and told them everything.
Y/n: Well I think it is time to tell you guys who we are and what I am going to do with you guys. I told them with a smirk on my face.
Y/n: You guys just got kidnaped. You're going to live with me and my friends. Don't worry, you guys will get back to your home when I am done with my things. And i am a Mafia named Black gun.

I looked at there faces and was sooo close to laugh at their reactions.
Rm: Em..... s-sorry... but why us.
Y/n: well I don't know, maybe I want to. I chuckled.
Mina: OMG Yoongi you're mineeee.
Stanley: omg Mina your going to scare them with your scream.
You and Sasha laughed at what Stanley said.
Sasha: We're here.

When you all got out of the car. You looked at their face. They looked very shocked because of the mansion. Her is how it looks.

I was so so surprised when I opened the door

I was so so surprised when I opened the door. When I opened the door everyone who was inside screamed and jumped.
Seung: WELCOME TO OUR HOME!!!
And suddenly someone throw confetti's on us.
Y/n: Okay guys I think it is enough.
We finally got inside.
Y/n: Okay now I have told you mostly everything but here are my friends and now they are going to introduce themselves.

Sana: Hello my name is Sana, nice to meet you. I love you guys.
Sasha: Hello my name is Sasha and I hope you feel home here.
Stanley: hi my name is Stanley and I am not crazy as Mina and I am not a big fan hehe.
Mina: Yah I am not crazy. OMG Hello my name is Min Mina but you can call me Mina. OMG I LOVE YOU MIN YOONGI.
Seung: Hello my name is Seung and i love you guys so much agh.
Sabrina: My name is Sabrina and I am normal like Stanley and Sasha hehe.
Y/n: Well I think I am the last person. I am the leader of the group and my name is Y/n. Just so you guys know it I am not going to torture you or kill you. Feel like home okey and I am your friend not enemy.
Rm: Okay....
You could see they where still scared and shocked.
Y/n: If you guys want to dance or sing there is a room that Sana can show you. And to those who wants to play video games there is also a room that Sabrina can show you.
Jhope: em...... what about our room.
Y/n: oh yeah sorry I forgot. You all will have your own room. Stanley can show you. And girls don't attack them when I am gone okey?
I was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw... Jungkook.

Ps: I am not so good at English writing. If there is some mistakes pliss tell me. Hope you enjoyed the episode.