Really Richie (It)

Christine had been sitting in her room for the past week. She had gotten news from her stepmother that her younger sister, Samantha, had disappeared and was probably dead. Everyone was disappearing in the small town of Darry, Maine.

The 13 year old let out a small sniff. She walked to her bathroom and looked in the mirror. Her eyes were red and puffy while she still had tear stains on her cheeks. Chris looked at herself for a moment and looked away ashamed. She got ready for the day preparing to find her sister. As she walked down the stairs of her small house she could smell the alcohol. Chris scrunched her nose and walked out the door.

It was a beautiful day, well about as beautiful as Darry could get. Chris grabbed her bike and sped off down the street. She had no idea where she was going or how she would find her sister but she was desperate. As she was riding down a road Chris saw a car tagging her. She turned into an alley, big mistake.

Four guys jumped out of the car "Well, well what do we have here" one of them sneered. Chris studied them and came to the conclusion they were not the good guys. She started backing up but one grabbed her arm, forcing her to walk forward

"He-hey I don't want any trouble" She stuttered trying to break free of the guys grasp. One grabbed a swish blade and started pacing towards her. Chris finally yanked out of the guys grasp and tried to run

"Hey asshole! Leave her alone!" A voice spoke from behind her "what are you gonna do about it" one of the guys questioned. Soon after she heard more bikes pull up.

"The seven of us could take you down, Bowers" another voice spoke, sounding like a girl. Chris was thrown on the ground. She turned to see her saviors "Thanks" she mumbled while getting up

"No problem princess" one said walking up to her and kissing her hand "my names Richie but you can call me whatever"

"Really Richie" Another one said rolling his eyes

Chris looked at Richie "My names Christine but you can call me Chris"

And that was the day a friendship blossomed with the losers club and a romantic sprung between Chris and Richie

For @Harry_Potter_Fan_07 hope you enjoyed. I know it was a little boring but I tried. You can request more if you like just let me know,!