Chapter 18 : The Night

Jungkook's POV

As soon as we both got home, I locked the door and hoisted Yuna up in my arms as I head to my bedroom. She clamped her arms around my shoulders and hid her face on my neck. Knowing what would happened next probably makes her embarrassed a bit?

I opened the door to my room and kicked the door close with my leg as I swing Yuna so she could clasped his legs around my waist.

Looking into her eyes, I know that she's completely sober. She's not drunk. But, something about it makes me feel uneasy. It seems like she's hurting inside... I don't know what makes her feel that way.

Seeing how I contemplate to kiss her, Yuna make the first move and kissed me on the lips, her hand ran down to my nape up to my hair as she sighed in content after pulling away, "Do it." She breathed out.

As if being instructed like a robot, I walked both of us to my bed and laid her down carefully while hovering on top of her, setting myself in between her legs with my arms on both of her side.

Again, I saw her eyes and contemplated to continue. This is not the Park Yuna that I knew. At least, she's not this bold. Something might have really happened to her but--

Yuna squinted her eyes on me and flipped us in a blink of an eye with her legs now stradling my thighs, her eyes were sending those bedroom glare and soon enough, her hands started removing my suit off my body and her fingers ran to my black shirt, unbuttoning ever so slowly while sending kisses on my revealed chest to every successfull button she managed to open.

I sighed and let my head fall to the pillow as I let Yuna do what she wants. After she managed to open all of the buttons, her hands move dangerously close to my bulging pants and it stopped right above my clothed crotch. Gulping at the sight of her on top, Yuna then smirked as she grind her hips on it, sending a wave of pleasure to my body.

"F-Fuck, Yuna." I throw my head to the bed and gritted my teeth. This is not right, this is not right. Come back to your sense, Kook ah.

I gulped and saw Yuna was trying to kiss me but before she did, I flipped us over and this time, I'm on top. Panting over the small action just now, I then looked into her eyes. It was blank... I could feel that she has no feelings for me right now, that this was just a facade.

But, she looks sad. It's just that she doesn't want to show to anyone that she's sad. That's just her way. She hated the fact that people would only pitied her.

I averted my eyes down to her lips and slowly leaning towards it as I gently kissed her and let our tongue explore each other's. After a couple of kisses, I pulled away and looked back into her eyes.

"Jeon Yuna. Stop me now or I'll never stop later and end up hurting you." I said but she refused. "Keep on going." She answered, I then continued kissing her with my hands now busily unbuttoning her shirt and throwing it to the floor.

Then, I pulled away and bring my lips to her jaw down to her vulnerable neck. I purposedly didn't marked her because I knew she just want someone to hurt her for whatever reason she had. So, instead, I kissed her soft spot and let her mewled. Bringing my lips down to her collarbone, I then planted a lot of kisses along it as I moved dangerously closer to her chest that was still covered with bra.

Suddenly, I heard her sobs with her body shivering. Looking up, I saw Yuna covered her face with her palms, crying.

I bit my lips and pulled her palms away from her face, revealing her in tears with her face slowly turning red. She looks crestfallen right now that I don't think any words would console her heart.