Chapter 45 - Finale III

Jungkook's POV

It's been a while since Yuna was gone. I missed her of course but I can't let my guard down in front of my angels. The two angels whom she had left with me alone. I don't know if I can manage taking care of them by myself but I had to. I have to be strong for my kids. For our kids.

For the moment, I asked my dad to take over the company. I'm not ready to face a lot of workload now. I need my wife back. I need her so fucking much! But, she's gone...

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Hansol, the second child asked. I looked at her and tears welled up in my eyes. But, I restrained them from rolling out as I stand up and scooped him in my arms. "Hansol ah. Your mommy is in a great place now. I bet she was smiling right now." I said, trying to comfort them but Hansol still pout. Maybe he was used at the answer that he gets tired of it. Tired of witnessing me lying to his sister, Hani and also to himself. Usually, he would 'okay' it out but not this time judging from his pout and him fiddling his little fingers.

"Hey. Look." I pointed to the sky and Hansol looked up. The sky is indeed beautiful today. Too bad, Hani was still sleeping. If not, she would have witness the beauty.

"Woah~ It's pretty." Hansol said as he wrapped his small arms around my neck, leaning his head on my shoulder. Hansol has a face of mine with his thin lips like mine and his tall nose like mine. Handsome and cute at the same time. But, his traits are pretty similar to his mom, making me missing her even more.

Compared to Hani, Hansol loves cuddling with me, he has a soft part like his mommy and he loves giving me pecks like his mommy too. Hani on the other hand has more features of her mommy with her cute rosy lips, fair skin and that beautiful brown eyes. But, her traits was far from her mommy. It's more towards me. I scoffed while looking at them.

"Why are you laughing, daddy? Didn't you miss mommy?" Hansol suddenly asked with his head slightly tilt to the side. "Aigoo. So cute." I pinched his nose and his giggled woke his sister up from a deep slumber. Hani sat on the comforter, a bit zoned out as she was trying to register what just happened by looking around her. Then, she caught my eyes with her innocent ones. She always have a messy hair sticking out from her head everytime she got out of the bed and she always, "Daddyy~~~ huwaaaa. Mommy~~ I want mommy~~" yeah. She cries all the time when she woke up. Hani wrapped her arms around my leg, wanting me to carry her up which I did.

"I know, sweetheart. I know. I missed your mom too." I kissed her cheek and she instantly stopped crying as she also leaned her head to my shoulders, arms wrapping on my neck as she sobbed more. "Nuna, uljima~" Hansol who was still in my arms patted his sister's back. "Daddy said mommy is smiling up there. Look!" Hansol pointed to the sky and Hani took a glance of it. "That's not mommy, Hansol. You know that." She pouted and it makes my heart ache. How long do I need to lie to my kids? How long should I create new lies just for them to take in? Jeez. Why are they so smart at things like this and not at Math?!

"Okay, kids. Go wash up and get ready for breakfast. No more talking." I put them down and they run to their favorite bathroom which is my bathroom since the master bedroom has a large bathroom to play. "Don't run and don't fight!" I shouted from downstairs but they still giggled and proceed at racing to the bathroom.

*time skip*

After I finsihed cooking, I looked up to the wall clock and realized they took longer than they were supposed to. "Should I check on them?" I muttered to myself as I walked up to my room which will always be ours... Then, I heard the kids were talking to each other in the bathroom. The door was slightly opened.