chapter 19

I ate a reasonable amount for ozzy and the child of course. Half way through the meal I had to start forcing myself to down the food. It made me feel sick to my stomach, which was nothing new by now. See I didn't get morning sickness anymore, but eating too much made me want to puke. Still I did this all for my family. Plus the others would get worried if I started eating less again. Knowing them they might send me to the hospital.
I shivered at the thought of being there again.
"Did I disappoint Ortensia?" I thought back to the last day I had seen her.
It had been our wedding day, she was right in the front row. I remember her voice echoing as she thanked me.
"Should she had thanked me?" I wondered to myself.
"Feel? Felix you okay babe?" I heard Oswald's voice ring in my ears.
"Huh?" I shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts.
"Are you okay?" Oswald looked at me worried.
I looked at him, thinking for a moment. I didn't want to lie to him, but than again I didn't want to tell him the truth.
"Yeah I was just thinking back on some memories" I smiled, showing him that I was okay.
"What memories?" He tilted his head, looking at me curiously
"Our wedding day...and honey moon" I smiled at him.
"Those are good memories" He smiled back at me.
"Yeah" I leaned in and kissed him softly.
He kissed back, wrapping his arm around my waist.
I tensed up slightly, pulling away from him.
He looked at me puzzled for a minute before realising what he had done. He gave me an apologetic glance, I nodded.
"Thank you Mickey, it was delicious" I got up from the table and headed to my room.
Oswald was quick to follow me, catching up in no time.
"Sorry" he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's okay, you just caught me off guard" I replied, fumbling with the hoodie sleeve.
"Your cute when your flustered" Oswald chuckled.
"Shut up will you" I felt my face heat up a little.
"Awe is my kitten blushing" he teased me.
"Staaaap" I groaned, opening the door to our room.
"But it's cute" he whimpered, I knew he was trying to guilt trip me.
"That's not going to work" I replied, walking over to my desk and sitting down.
"It was worth a try" he shrugged his shoulders.
I rolled my eyes, looking down at the papers I had started to write.
I was about to continue when arms wrapped around my neck.
"Why do you always have to write" Oswald complaied
"Cause I'm an author?" I replied, smiling at the comment.
"Well can you take a break once in awhile? We haven't been on a date in so long" Oswald rested his chin on my head.
"Fine I'll take a break tomorrow" I groaned, I hated taking breaks from writing.
"Yay, thank you " he lifted his head off of mine.
"Where do you want to go?" I asked, looking up at him.
"I'll find somewhere" Oswald smiled at me.
"Nothing fancy, cause I'm wearing the sweatshirt" I wrapped my arms around my waist.
"I wasn't planning on it....but you and that damn hoodie. You look fine" he kissed my forehead.
"I look fine with it on too" I smiled up at him.
"Whatever" he walked off towards the bathroom.
I smiled.
"I guess it's a date"