AUG 2018 | The Poetry Gauntlet 2018 [CLOSED]

There is a poet in all of us.

Residing beneath layers of stories, genres and words.

Come, let's set that poet free...

To run The Poetry Gauntlet 2018!

These profiles have come together to invigorate the poet in you.

HighFantasy

mythandlegend

We have all banded together to bring to you a contest of epic proportions with challenges the likes of which you have never faced before!

Your task? To run the gruelling poetry gauntlet for six weeks. Overcoming the challenges of six genres blending and coalescing. Add to that a plethora of poetic forms and your battle is intensified!

Do you have what it takes to be the champion? Find out by participating. All the details are in the next part.

The Poetry Gauntlet

This is a contest about showcasing the flexibility and strength of poetry. The fact that it can be blended and merged with many genres to produce awe-inspiring results will be highlighted!

Every week, you the challengers will be asked to write a poem keeping in mind one specific genre from among Romance, Fantasy, Horror/Paranormal and Science Fiction. The first four weeks will be simple, with one genre per week. But the last two weeks of this contest will devise two Frankenstein prompts, that will blend poetry with two other genres!

Lasting a total of seven weeks, from 1st of August to 18th of September, this contest will be a test of your writing strength and endurance! Are you ready? Because we are!

More Details

For all the details on how to participate, schedule, prizes and everything you need to know about this contest, check out The Poetry Gauntlet.

We have loads of fun stuff there along with the FAQs!

So what are you waiting for? Set your sights on winning The Poetry Gauntlet 2018!

May the best poet win!