Four

"Mr. Stones I-" I paused.
My mouth gaping.

I walked in on Luca, Sarah and Lucas in a very
.. Intimate position.

Sarah, between the two, Luca's lips latched onto her neck, while she devoured Lucas' face.

"Oh-I." I paused.

Absolutely speechless, yet slightly jealous.

The three glanced at me, standing at the door, gaping.

Yet, they hadn't stopped.

The twins seemed to want it- her more.

An audience seemed to spur then on.

Their hands furiously grabbed at her body as they both grinded against her.

Suddenly Luca grabbed onto her, bending her over Lucas who was leaning against the table.

Sarah resumed her, very sloppy kisses as Luca grinded himself against her barely covered backside.

"Are you going to stare Mrs. Lake or come join the fun?" Lucas asked, I clearly heard his smirk, as his back was facing me.

Wordlessly I dashed, slamming the doors of their shared office behind me.

I briskly made my way to my 'office' flustered and unfortunately aroused.

I couldn't get the sight of Luca's grinding form out of my head. As he stared at me, the polite sweet, man I'd met mere weeks ago had vanished.

His eyes were so dark, his hair tousled, his movements, frantic almost animalistic.

Yet, so damn erotic.

Just the thought of the movement of his hips had me pressing my thighs together, he moved skillfully, clearly having the hips of a dancer.

The way they switched positions without communication. Immediately knowing what each other wanted, needed. Had me clenching my thighs tighter.

As inexperienced as I am I know how sex works.

For the most part.

I haven't seen a real, you know, ding-a-ling in person but, seeing them like that made me want too.

--------✴-------

How awkward is it being called into your boss's office after walking in on them dry humping their secretary?

Very.

"You called Mr. Stones?" I mumbled as I walked in, leaving the door open.

Why? Dunno.

"Stone." Luca stated.

"Hmm?"

"Our last name is Stone. You kept saying Stones." He narrowed his eyes, tilting his head slightly.

Adorable.

"Ahh, well, there's two of you so I thought I'd be simpler to say Stones, so I won't have to say Mr. Stone and Mr. Stone you know? I mean I could have said Mr. Stone one and two, but I mean who would be number two. I personally would hate to be number two. I mean two just reminds you of poo doesn't it? And that's kind of disgusting. Not that there's anything wrong with poo, I mean everybody has to take a shit. Right? Its normal. Until you make that face when you're forcing it. I wonder what Drake would look like with that face- oh my gosh I'm gonna shut up." I panted with wide eyes.

"Paisley." Lucas called from behind his desk.

The desk.

The desk Luca bent Sarah over.

He could bend me over like that.

"Would you like me too Ms. Lake?" Luca grinned as Lucas laughed loudly, reclining in his chair, placing his hands behind his head.

Mortified.

That is me. In this moment.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I mumbled. Completely just- ugh fuck my life.

"Imagine that Luc," Lucas called, "You called her out to apologize and here she is wanting the exact thing." He snickered.

My eyes widened as I glared- half gaped at a smirking Luca.
"N-No I didn't mean it like that sir." My words were jumbled together, barely recognizable.

My gaze shifted to Luca, as he stood from his spot against the front of Lucas' desk.

"Come here." He demanded, his voice low, and alluring.

His green eyes darkened significantly, drawing me in.

Almost as if I had lost all control, my legs moved in their own till I was before him.

My mortified self refused to meet his eyes, preferring to stare at his undone red-silk tie.

His large hands gripped my waist, pulling me against his hard chest. 

"Look at me." He commanded, I couldn't help but defy him, I was way too embarrassed to care.

A large hand roughly grabbed my jaw, forcing my eyes to meet his.

"Do you want me to Ms. Lake?" His lips mere inches from mine.

"Yes." I whispered.

He smiled, that soft, sweet genuine smile he'd given me on his first day back.

He grabbed my hand, leading me behind the desk, where Lucas was sitting against it, just as he had for Sarah.

Me eyes flickered to the door, worrying that someone would walk in.

Luca's arm wrapped around my waist pulling my back into his chest.

"Don't worry," he mumbled in my ear, "the door closes, and locks-" he stretched his hand, flipping a switch —I hadn't bothered to think about before— on Lucas' desk. "Automatically."

My brain was fumbled, jumbled, and squashed into an aroused mess.

Luca moved forward, forcing me to move as well.

He grabbed both of my hands, placing them palms down on either side of a very silent Lucas.

"Is this what you wanted Paisley? Me to bend you over my brother like this? Hmm?"

"I-umm hmm." I mumbled. My brain unable to form a complete sentence.

The only thing I seemed to be able to comprehend was the feeling of Lucas' hands sliding down my body, gliding across my stomach before finding there place at the small of my back.

"Arch for me Paisley. Yes just like that." He hissed, placing a light pressure at my small.

Fingers gently cupped my chin, bringing me face to face with the only boss I've known for the last two years.

I gasped silently at the look in his eye. One that I'd seen only a few times before, but never to this intensity and never directed to me.

Want.