AU|3

"Oh my god!" He whimpered over me as Jesse tugged and pushed on his tail, causing the attached anal plug to thrust in and out of him.

"Does that feel good? You like it when master plays with you like that?" I breathed into his ear.

I pulled on the already red lobe with my teeth, savoring his pleasured hiss.

"Touch me, please." He begged,  pressing his erection into my hip.

"Oh no baby," I mocked, threading my fingers through his thick hair,"This is punishment. Do you not remember that you were a bad boy?"

Lucas whimpered as Jesse chuckled, pulling his head back by a chunk of his hair.

"Bad pups," he said as he pulled the tail out of Lucas, "get punished, dont they?"

Lucas whimpered but nodded in reply.

I shuffled lower as Jesse grabbed onto Lucas's leaking member, placing it at my entrance.

"And you've been bad today." he said through gritted teeth as he slammed into Lucas's prepared entrance.

"Ah!" I screamed as Jesse's powerful thrust, plunged Lucas deep into my wet heat.

Lucas shook above me, our bodies moving together as Jesse slammed into him from behind.

"Yes! Shit. Faster Jesse!" I moaned.

I cupped my babies jaw, pulling him in for a searing kiss. I sucked his tongue into my mouth, releasing only as the need to scream praises overcame me.

"M-Master!" Lucas cried, his body tense as he held his climax.

My legs twitched as I arched, cumming hard around Lucas's member.

His lips parted, eyes rolling back as I clenched around him.

Jesse sped up, pistoning in and out of his boy.

With gritted teeth, he he groaned his command. The one Lucas had been waiting for.

"Cum pet."

____

"I love you guys." I spoke softly, kissing both of their cheeks as we sat on the couch.

"Dont say it like that." Jesse whined." It sounds like your just saying it to your guy friends. Look me in the eye and tell me you love me. And tear up a little for added effect, makes it more believable.."

"You're so smart baby."Lucas said in a bored tone, laying his head on Jesse's shoulder.

I giggled as Jesse rolled his eyes, flicking Lucas's forehead.

"I love you." I said staring directly into Jesse's eyes.

"Passable." He grinned.

I slapped his shoulder, rolling my eyes.

I crawled onto Lucas's lap, cupping his cheek. "And I really, really, really love you pumpkin."

He giggled, pecking me gently. "I love you more honeypot."

"No. I love you m- oomph. Jesse!"

I growled at him as I sat up from the floor where he pushed me off Lucas's lap.

"Shut up Paisley. I love him more." He said with a kiss to his forehead.

"Asshole." I huffed, but smiled as Lucas's blushed, pushing away from Jesse's onslaught of kisses.

I fucking love these guys.

The end again