Introdution

It's been one year since I got my miraculous and one month since the incident and the death of Ladybug, Queen Bee, and Rena Rogue. Since then there have been more akumas and less hope throughout Paris.
     "Come on man," Jade Turtle says as he traps an Akuma in a glass jar " Amit we need a new ladybug at least," he sighs " this is our third one today" he's right it was rare for us to get two but now it's common for three or four.
     "But how can we fill the spot so soon," I say tears filling my eyes " it was only-"
     " I know I know Chat you were dating after all," he sighs deeply " but that's the only position who can purify the akumas we almost have a hundred... we can't keep storing them in your room."  
      " fine," I say stubbornly not wanting to Amit I was wrong.
" good I already have a few in mind." He looked relieved that he didn't have to try to persuade me anymore.
"Who?" he obviously was going to give them the miraculous any I sigh
"Two out of three I'll let you decide one" I looked at home with wide eyes. Already, so soon.
"Which ones?" I stare in disbelief.
"The fox and bee" Of course he would leave hers to me. Oh, how I miss you Marinette, why did you have to leave me so soon?

Hello, everybody, this is my first fanfic so forgive me if it's a little cheesy, who am I kidding a lot cheesy, as cheesy as cheese can be (I know it is trash). And of course, I own nothing but the plot and a few of the characters.- NJ