Chapter 2: Remember Me?

"LEXI!" I hear that familiar irish voice call out before i even see him. The door slams shut behind me, i guess Leah doesn't want to stick around to see him. I see my blonde-haired friend leap out of the tour bus and come barreling towards me. I drop my suit-cases and run full speed for my best friend.

"NIALL!" I cry and i fling myself into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and he buries his head in my neck. God i love his hugs.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LEXI!" He shouts into my shoulder. I laugh.

"I missed you too Nialler!" I pull away from his hug to look at his face. He hasn't changed much at all. He's taller, his face looks more mature, and his voice is a bit deeper, but he still has his adorable irish accent and his eyes are the same brilliant blue ones i fell in love with. Not like i'd tell him that...

"I can't believe how long it's been!" He says after a moment of studying each other.

"I know right? It seems like years ago when we were hanging out in Leah's backyard after schoooool," I let my last word fade out, noticing his pained expression at the mention of Leah's name.

"So she's not coming out?" He looks to the house, almost disappointed. But i thought he hated her too?

"She says hi," I mumble. He nods, dismissing whatever was bothering him.

"So come on! I want to show you around!" He grabs two of my suitcases and takes my hand in his free one and we race into the bus. As soon as we're in the door snaps shut behind us. There's no turning back now. I can't help but gasp at the size of the bus. From the outside it looks like a regular tour bus, but on the inside it is HUGE. And i mean really big. A tv is on either side of the bus. There's two white couches and one smaller white chair...a love seat? The coffee table is littered with food wrappers and soda cans, but other than that the bus is spotless. A hallway leads down to what i assume is a bathroom.

Only now do i notice the four attractive boys sitting on the couches. I easily identify them as the other members of one direction, and i already know all their names from watching their videos. They all stand up, grins occupy their faces.

"Well isn't this special! Niall'a brought a girl on the bus!" The one wearing stripes, I think his name is Louis, slaps niall's shoulder appreciatively.

"She's just a friend guys.." Niall mumbles. I wish he knew how much that hurt me inside. He throws my suitcases in a pile in the corner. The boys all come up poking him and punching him, i don't know how he deals with this constantly. Oh yes i do, he's Niall Horan! "That's Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry." Niall points to each of the boys. My eyes linger on the last boy. His eyes look playful and his smirk looks like he has loads of confidence, he keeps staring at me so intensely, I can't help but feel a little off guard.

"Hi i'm Alexis," I say somewhat shyly.

"But I call her Lexi!" Niall interrupts. Why am i not speaking? Why is it so hard to form words? My eyes keep drifting to the curly-haired boy who i am finding more and more attractive by the minute.

"Lexi?" Liam's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I focus on Liam, who, according to Niall, is in a serious relationship. He hasn't mentioned Harry dating anyone yet...

"I asked if you wanted to come sit down," He pats the only empty space available on the couches.

"Right, yeah, of course!" I sit down between him and Niall, already looking foward to the next 8 months.

____________________________________

Hey guys(: so im writing this in the future 'hah' around Chapter 23 and if you are having doubts about this story...well i promise it gets better towards the end! Like im looking back at my writting and i cant believe some of the things i wrote. But im more advanced in writting now i promise! (: