Blue it's a beautiful color, it's in our sky it's in our ocean, but blue is also a cold and dangerous color.

Looking up I see a young couple with a little girl by their side, as they come into the coffee shop hiding from the Ice Cold Winter outside, the sky looked Blue but it was a dangerous blue. The glass door with the infamous Starbucks logo slowly closes letting the frigid air in, it felt like swift knifes passing through me leaving goosebumps and shivers behind.

Once the young family is settled the mother stands up, walks towards the counter, and places her order, which was simply 2 iced americanos and 1 hot cocoa along side 3 chocolate chip cookies. I hand her the receipt as she puts away her credit card. I send the order to my co-worker Jun and he lazily starts preparing them.

I look up to the cloock infront of the cashier and it reads 11:38 p.m. I am surprised the young family is out here so late, mybe they just wanted to enjoy some time. Still waiting for the simple order to be completed I turn on the TV and switch it to the midnight news. After the weather updates, they start talking about this 20 year old billionaire, In which i am Not interested, after all I am 20 and here I am writing people's names on cups, while some random dude just becuse he has a little more luck them me, is a "successful" billionaire! Thank god today is my last day here, I sent my resignation letter in last week, but don't get me wrong I am not resigning because of the type of Job I have but because of the people with me in this job they criticized me, they say things like "the cute bunny is actually a depressed loner". I have enough money to live for at least a year without a job, but it feels weird to use the money that used to belong to my parents.

And now that they are dead all their "riches" were left to their one and only son, me Seon Yein. I didn't hate my parents but I didn't love them either.

They own an Entertainment company, but when I tried auditioning, my own parents told me I had no talent, infront of a stage of various sigers,rappers, and dancers. Whats even worse after they insulted me, they told me to join the company anyway, I was happy untill I saw what my Teachers and Mentors were really like, they all judged me, and they said that I was lucky because my parents own the company. Yea right! But who cares after all the only successful band that that company has made is Teen top, but when the only good looking member left they pretty much lost their fame. I see no worth in that company, even though it's under my name I have never step foot in it since they day I left my parents house.

A good mother is supposed to go after her son and apologize for never loving him, but my mother wasn't good so she just let me go, a 16 year old into the open crule world.

"Heyy I am talking to you go give this to them" I glare at Jun as I take  the hot cups and plates of cookies on a tray. I walk trying not to fall or crash into to anything, but with my luck that didn't happen my foot Is pushed back almost as if i was kicked, all while making me lose my balance and falling, dropping the tray of food alongside with me.

I push forward my arms in hope of avoiding my face to crash into the floor, but Instead feel as my arm is abruptly jolted back. A strong hand had a tight grip on my arm which prevented me from actually hitting the ground. I reacted quickly and gained back my balance but I look down and see the mess of food on the already dirty floor. "Omg mister are you okay" I look up to see the mother walking towards me with napkins from her table. "Ohh yes, sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking" I replied in a sweet voice that was laced with lies.

I look down to see the person who held me up. It was a young man around my age, i feel as of i have seen his face before but I cannot point out from where. "Thankyou for helping me" I say sweetly so he is not to think I don't appreciate his help. He just noods, I noticed how his is face covered with a black surgical mask, how is he eating?

After cleaning and remaking the drinks I go back to my spot behind the counter, and noticed the dude my age still here. He was just on his Phone. Suddenly he looks up and me and him have eye contact, Then I turn around just as quick. "That was super awkward"

~an hour later~

As I finish cleaning the coffee pot I feel Jun nudges me "Hey go lock up" he hands me the keys and I exit from behind the counter but stop when I see the guy my age still here. Everyone had left but he was still sitting there on his phone. I go near him, I clear throat and softly speak "umm excuse sir we are closing now." He looks up but I still can't see his face since it's covered just his eyes. They where beautiful and big almost like a perfect fit. "Ohh yes sorry I was so distracted I didn't notice the time, thankyou I'll be leaving now" He stands up puts on his Long Black coat, he reaches into his pockets and puts on a black pair of sunglasses. As he starts walking towards the door I noticed how nicely he was dressed, I mean from what I can see he has expensive black dress shoes, but tight black jeans. Wait why the sunglasses though? The sun isn't up until 5 in the morning, and it just turned 12! He gives of a dark mysterious vibe, if that even makes sense.

As he exists I lock the door but through the glass I see him, he just walkes up to the back seat of a black Suv and gets in, then the car drives of. Wait someone was waiting for him in the car? Is he some type of rich and famous dude? But he just ordered the cheapest thing a 2000₩ {$2} coffee. That's totally mysterious.

Jun left from the back exit, that lead into a one way alley. I was the only one in the cafe, I was packing everything from my locker. Which pretty much just contain An extra pair of casual clothes, deodorant and hoodie, also a charger. I wasn't the type to hang up pictures or something like that.

As I walk to the back entrance I give one last glance around and leave. Thank god I am leaving, but I will miss the free biscuits. I walk out the Alley into an empty street. All alone.

—————————————