Chapitre Three: The Route of Nowhere

Argyros went to look for his young master since he was not in the changing room together with the rest of their teammates. Perhaps he went to the washroom, he made a wild guess. And he was right. The captain was in the washroom, staring himself in the mirror. "Andros, you are here." He called the latter's name as he walked into the washroom. "What happened?" he asked since the captain remained silent.

Shook his head, Andros then wiped off his sweats with a hand towel. "Nothing. I am just a bit frustrated. Yeah, after what I have said to them and yet..."

"Oh, c'mon," Argyos patted softly on his young master's back. "We still have time. I am sure we can turn this game around." He took out a new jersey and gave one to Andros. "Here, change into this."

Andros laughed. "Argyros, are you seriously playing my mom's role?" The Premier's son turned on his back while placing his arms on his breasts. "I'm sorry, but...." Andros picked the jersey up and changed it with his sweaty one. "Thanks, my best friend."

Argyros shrugged a little. "Can I say, your apology is denied?"

The young prince displayed his dashing smile. "Since when you have such option?" And this time he sounded a little bit boastful. Argyros froze. It was a cold shoulder. He too, had his own limitations, even though he was just a servant. "Alright, Argyros. I'm sorry." And this time Andros really mean it. "If you don't forgive me, I will steal your first kiss."

Argyros quickly sealed Andros' lips with his index and middle fingers. "I won't let you have it. Ever." He chuckled. "Apology accepted. By force."

"Oh?" Andros responded as he rolled his eyes. "By the way, I have revised my strategy. And I need your help, Argyros. I will tell you on the way back to the changing room. Let's go."

The Premier's son followed his young master from behind. Looks like they are asking for this. Andros' being serious. He swiftly catching up Andros and it was then Andros whispered something into his ear. A strategy to score against the Rozens. Argyros smiled upon the unseen victory. However deep down in his heart, he began to feel uneasy. A very nasty feeling. Dark and cold. Unexplainable. What is this feeling? He gasped as he held his hands tightly into one another. He was a young mage, because all members in his family possessed magical powers. Only the heir of von Ibenré will inherit the Instant Future Dream which allowed him/her to see a future prophecy.

Karl Raphael and Gerald welcomed Andros and Argyros when both entered the changing room. Their coach, Francis Lahm clapped his hands as he required his players' attention. "Alright, everyone. I know that the first half had drive all of you crazy and drain much of your energy. I may need to substitute some of you to enhance attacking engine force. This is just a mere grouping stage, but if we can beat down this powerhouse, I am sure we can go to the Nationals. Am I right?" The Imperials replied with a great energetic and positive answer. "Andros, Argyros, Karl Raphael, you three are the key roles here. I am sure you have some strategies playing in your mind that you want to try it out later in the game, and so... " he patted on the boys' head gently. "The game is all yours."

Andros responded with a smile. "I do, Coach. Don't worry. I'll make sure I will be the one to break their defence first." Even though he gave such an assuring promise, but no one really knows how he felt at the moment. At this point, Andros felt the heaviest burden he never knew before. He was always the gamemaker, which allowed his team to reach the district level after several decades of failing to do so. Andros stayed unyielding. As if there is no tomorrow for him in this team.

"Attention, the Imperial Academy. The match will resume in ten minutes. Kindly be ready at the exit. I repeat, the match will resume in ten minutes. Kindly be ready at the exit." The announcement message filled the whole atmosphere of the changing room.