Celestia's POV

After everyone went home and Rainbow went upstairs towards to her room. The others ( Flutter Shy, Apple Jack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie ) went to spend the night with Solaris. While me, my daughter (Twilight) and my sister Luna are in throne room.

Me:" I can't believe my dear Rainbow Dash had that kinda nightmares."

Luna:" I wish I knew,and I wish I could've help her through all that."

Twilight:" We know auntie, and I'm sure Rainbow Dashed dream won't came true. Last time was bad enough like she's haven't slept and she's barely eats."

I sigh and sit down on the throne.

Luna:" I know. I'm just worried about her."

Twilight:" But I can't wait to have our own kingdoms, and that mean we must go so far away from you two."

Me:" Don't be so sad my darling Twilight, we will meet together again and we will always loved you till the end of time."

I hug her tight not waiting to let go.

Luna:" Your mother is correct Twilight. We will always loved you from the day you were born."

Twilight:" Really."

Me & Luna:" Really, yes."

Twilight: But mother when can we leave."

Me:" You and your sister will leave by tomorrow morning at 06:00 am."

Luna:" Isn't that kinda early dear sister."

We saw the others (Solaris, Flutter Shy, Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity).

Rarity:" Ooohhh, I cannot simply awaits for tomorrow."

Apple Jack:" Rarity this is no time for exciting. We must make Rainbow Dash to come out from her room."

Flutter Shy:" Yeah, it's been so long like 5 months ago."

Pinkie Pie:" I know can you believe it, well to be honest I'm kinda a little worried about her."

Solaris:" I know my sweet Pinkie Pie, we all loved Rainbow Dash and its up to all of us to make her feel better again."

.While with Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash:" They worried about me. But they didn't worried about themselves, where did I go wrong....I feel like such a wed here talking to myself."

Golden Dragon:" You are not talking to yourself anymore my queen, prepared yourself for tomorrow. Meet me in the hidden cave of your castle and you will find me."

Rainbow Dash:" who are you and what do you want from me."

Golden Dragon:" You are the princess of a dragon, I am your humble faithful servant. We will meet again soon my queen goodbye."

Rainbow Dash:" The hidden cave...golden dragon...faithful servant. I'm getting crazy, maybe I should get myself some water."

I drink my water, then I felt so dizzy until everything went black and hear shattered glass.

.Back to Celestia.

We all still discussing about Rainbow Dash, until we hear something broken, we all saw what happen. Our oldest daughter fainted Solaris used he's magic to carry Rainbow's back to her room.

Me:" How is she Doctor is my daughter okay."

Doctor:" it seems that your daughter is Poisson by some kinda dark magic."

Me:" Gasp. Poisson, how could this happens."

Twilight:" Mother, I think the doctor is correct. Rainbow Dash has been poisson by the most venomous water."

Luna:" I'll go try to find out what is going on, while you do your things."

Flutter Shy: Who would led do such a thing. And why it always Rainbow Dash."

Apple Jack:" Well Twilight you were right, she's been Poisson by some kinda dark magic. I could finds out what is it, come on Pinkie I'm gonna need your help."

Me:" I hope you'll be alright my daughter, I loved you so much."

For now we all stays at Rainbow Dash Room, to keep her save. Because she's the first target of our all enemies.