Part 4

It's almost a week passed when neighbor children saw arav and do friendship with him , but one day one child parents come to laksh house to complain about arav..

Laksh talked to them and the child and parents were going when ragini come to visit laksh and arav..

Ragini: what happen is everything alright??

Laksh: they came to complain arav , can you imagine their kid said that arav pushed him intentionally. Stupid kid..

Ragini: what how can this possible , there must be some misunderstandings , I talk to that kid ..

Laksh: no need I explained them, they thought arav is normal child but now they know all , so they understand..
Then laksh phone buzzed and he go to take the call. Ragini thought to check on arav , so she go to his room...

When ragini open the door arav was pulling out something but shut the drawer..

Ragini : arav why stop let me help you .

Arav: no ragu I can do it and it's done now I was just taking my book(blind's book) and I don't like when people touch my things .. sorry..

Ragini: it's ok it is good to be independent . Umm .. arav can I asked you a question?

Arav : yes.

Ragini: did you got adopted before??

Arav: yes , they were all sweet and friendly..

Ragini: what happened then?

Arav: they got transfer so they give me back , I was 7 that time , why don't you like me😢

Ragini : no .. no bachaa it's not like that, I love you , I was just asking to know you better hmmmm 😊.

Then laksh come : hey , now let's forget this and let's go to eat ice cream

Arav nodded but ragini said: actually I have a meeting but you guys go and fun , I come on Saturday and we will go to picnic. Ok .

Laksh and arav said ok and they left the house. Ragini go towards her car but then she saw a girl who plays with arav crying.. Ragini go to her and asked
Ragini: hi , why are you crying , you are arav friend right..

Little girl(while shivering): please go away , I won't do anything, please don't tell to him.

Ragini: what happened baby why you are scared, did somebody say something to you..

Little girl: please go or else he will harm me , please.

Ragini: who??

Little girl: the boy you adopted............

Hello friends, hope you like this part.
And a very important thing to all raglak fans that there is no romantic scenes in this ff becoz this ff is quite different. I understand fans want love stories but I want to give one different story to you all . Hope you guys like this. But you can criticize it freely as I love your views😊😊😊
Please read comment and vote😊😊