Chapter 16

Colby's POV

I had been running through the old abandoned mental hospital looking for any sign of Sam or Katrina. As I was running through the halls looking through doors and hallways as I listened for screams. I was starting to lose hope as I climbed up the stairs then I heard it. A sound that will always haunt me, the sound of Sam screaming. I growled darkly and started running down the hallway I had heard the scream from and I saw one door the had blood by the entrance. I started to walk toward it with dark heat in my eyes and I heard Katrina talk to him. I stopped at the door to listen.

"You chose COLBY over ME! And now your gonna die for it" I heard her growl before I heard sam let out another painful scream. Then I heard him whimper and I could only imagine what she was doing to him.

"I'm gonna have some fun with you pretty boy" I heard her whisper and that's when I had had enough. I kicked the door open hard and saw her turn around staring at me in shock as she gasped.

"You seem so surprised Katrina. Did you not think I was gonna see the blood on the floor?" I growled as I looked at her with dark eyes.

"How the hell did you know that had anything t do with Sam? Or that it was me?"

"Your letter gave it away and your bloody heel prints match the heels sam had gotten you" I started to walk toward her and I picked her up from the ground and slammed her against the wall.

"Don't mess with my relationship Katrina. I've told you this before but clearly I didn't teach you enough." I smashed her head against the wall and she whimpered and started to struggle against me. As she was struggling she slashed her knife along my shoulder causing me to scream out and drop her as I backed up. She groaned and growled as she slowly stood up and stumbled over to me slamming me into the wall.

"You poor little hero. Don't you think it's time to give it up? You know he's not worth it. Let me have him and end his life like I'm supposed to and your life will me so much easier." I whimpered and looked over and saw Sam was looking at my stomach. I knew he was as worried as I was about our child but I needed to get him out of here.

"Maybe your right...." that got sams attention. He looked up at me but didn't say anything. He didn't seem hurt and maybe that's because he knew I was lying. "Maybe He isn't worth it. But at this pint you have personally hurt me and this has become a personal problem" I kicked her hard in the chest and then I ran over to Sam and started to free him from the cuffs. I got one of them off before she grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me to the ground. Luckily I landed on my back but she was walking over to me and all I could think about was the fact that she could probably kill my baby. I whimpered and I started to back up slowly as I hit the wall with feat in my eyes.

"See here's what you don't understand. You will die a slow painful death, and sam will watch you die. He will listen to your screams and see your blood run through these stones. He will watch me tear you to pieces and then I will kill him nice and quick." She lifted her foot to hold me in place and my eyes grew wide then I closed my eyes knowing I would feel the pain and I didn't want to watch her kill my unborn ball of light. I sat there for a few minutes in anticipation but nothing came, I opened my eyes slowly to see Sam holding Katrina against the wall with pure rage in his eyes.

Sams POV

While Colby had Katrina distracted I had been working on the other handcuff that was holding me to the wall. She wasn't going to hurt the two things I care about the most in this world, I would make sure of it. I soon got the cuff off when I heard Colby whimper, and I looked up to find her inches from him. I stood up and quietly walked toward her, grabbing her  shoulders and slamming her into the wall just when she was about to slam her foot into Colby's stomach. I held her against the wall as she screamed and struggled.

"Let me go Samuel or I swear to god your gonna regret it."

"I highly doubt that" I hissed darkly as I started to punch her over and over again in the face until blood was sliding down her face. Then I let her go, letting her fall to the ground with a thump as I turned around and ran over to Colby.

"Are you okay colbs?" I asked as my voice shook. He looked at me for a second and then he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly. I held him in my arms as I sighed happy they were both okay.

"Your still here and you still love me. That's all we could ask for." He whispered softly as he was shaking slightly. I smiled and rubbed his back

"I would never leave either of you, I love both of you too much" he sighed as I  nuzzled the side of his head. Then I pulled away a tiny bit and picked him up in my arms and carried him out of the room and out of the building.

"Time to go home beautiful one." I whispered softly as I placed him in the passenger seat. Then I gently kissed his stomach and closed his door climbing into the drivers side. Both of my angels were coming home safe and I couldn't ask for anything more.