chapter 2

Natsu-

I stared at lucy concerned, if anyone saw us together she would be in critical danger, was I seriously going to risk that... If I left now there was a chance that I could leave without anyone seeing us together. I gripped the door and winced, i have jumped out of a car before but it hurts so much when you land on the ground.

"don't even Think about it natsu!" She snapped taking a quick glance at me. I had once loved this aspect about her, but now it was a pain, a giant pain! I didn't want her to be by me at all, I hated it in fact, i hated it as much as Gray!  She was sweet and funny but a leader and serious too.  I ran a hand through my hair trying to act calm, i was anything but calm at this point. I was scared so scared that i didn't realize how it felt until now. I was sweating a little too, I never sweat! Even when I run i still just don't yet this made me frightened.

"hey, is it too hot in here for you?" Lucy asked me rolling down the windows. I slid on a hat trying to hide my spiky pink hair so no one would see yet still some hairs showed through. 

Lucy stared at me and poked my head,"hey! I'm talking to you natsu! Answer me!" 

I turned and looked at her," Its too dangerous," And with that I opened the door of the car and jumped out tumbling down the hill. 

"You idiot!" I heard her yell. she stopped the car and got out. I ran into the woods and sprinted. She wasn't going to be caught by me, thats for sure. She was going to be safe. When i went to school the next day she hit me in the face with a book

"you are the biggest Idiot I have ever met and I hope you know that!" she hollered hugging me.

"I told you to stay away from me!" I hissed at her trying to pull away, I truly had no idea she was this strong. 

"and you expect me to follow your rules! No sir, not me!" She yelled at me. 

Lucys prov

I was driving the car when Natsu Opened the door and jumped out. My heart leap and I stopped the car as soon as possibly. when I Looked over the hills edge I saw a pink blob running into the forest. I was pissed, what was that dumby thinking? Was he trying to get himself killed!