chapter 4

Mystery phone person-

I hung up my phone and laughed, Natsu defiantly needs critical help, or so that's what he beloved. that's one thing everyone knows. I grabbed my bags and waited for the bell to ring, this was my only class today so I got in my black Corvette and ***** hopped in the passenger seat. ? Kissed my cheek and I smiled turning the car on.

"hey, so where are we going?" The very adorable light blonde asked me.
"Natsu needs help" I said driving to his house.
"Aww you are such a good person" The blonde smiled. I scratched my Raven hair and smiled.
"Well yeah of course I'm gonna help a bro out." I parked my car outside his house and opened the door for  *****.
"You came!!" Natsu yelled giving me a big hug.
" I'm so glad you asked for my help!" I said tearing up.
"Well your the only person I know who has a successful relationship." He shrugged and gave me a tissue. I blew my nose and smiled, my relationship was golden.
"So let's get started! What do you want to wear?" My babe asked Natsu.
"Well um... Clothes?" Natsu asked bluntly not knowing that in order to get to a girls heart you must look sharp.
Mavis bursted out laughing," well, where are you two going?"
"Uh... I was thinking Pizza Hut?" My brother had no clue what romance was and that was a fact... He was right to call me.
"You dumb nut! You are not taking her there" I shouted hitting his head.
"Where do I take her?" He asked.
"Take her to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory then go out and see a movie" I instructed while Mavis picked an outfit out for him.
"Okay, I might have enough for that" Natsu muttered.
" check your bank account" I told him
"My what?" He asked confused.
" your bank account you know that's where your boss places your money.
" wait... I have money from my job?!"  He asked. I shook my head officially done with this child.
He wasn't getting anywhere in life right now. He must have lots of money since he didn't know he had it, he's had that job for a long time too!
I shook my head, I was with my dumb brother when he opened the account and I also know his password in case something like this were to happen, and it did! I couldn't help but laugh as I looked into my brothers account... Then my mouth dropped...

Natsu had enough money to buy two mansions! That idiot had been saving lots of money and didn't even realize it! He could buy a private plane tickets to Hawaii and then eat there for dinner and fly back! Gez Natsu was stupid. Of course I'm not gonna tell him how much money he has because knowing my brother to be the idiot he is, he would waste it all on food and garbage he didn't need.
"You have enough for that Natsu,me and Mavis will be waiting nearby invade something goes wrong" I informed him
"You mean when I screw it up with her?" Natsu asked
"Well if you do" I told him shrugging it off. Then a girl that had blonde hair and pretty brown eyes knocked on the door. I opened it for her confused at first.
"Um sorry to bother you but is Natsu here? We're supposed to be going on a date" she informed me
I nodded,"so you're the Lucy I've heard lots about, mostly Natsu panicking if I am to be honest... I'm Zeref, Natsus older brother"
Lucy stuck her hand out and I shook it,"nice to meet you Zeref! So where is he?" She asked anxiously.
"I'm here!" He hollered running to Lucy. Mavis smiled and kisses my cheek then looked at Natsu.
My breathing must have been unstable cause Mavis squeezed my hand,"he won't mess this up Zeref! Have faith in him"
I nodded my head,"I do it's just this is his first time going out with a girl, and this girl is cute so I want him to win Sjr heart" I told Mavis. Mavis leaned on my shoulder and I let out a sigh of worrying. Natsu could make this night the freak show that would haunt Lucy's dreams forever or he could charm her and make her want to be with him forever. Both were possible but I wanted Lucy to like him so badly. Mavis smiled,"Let's call them nalu!"
My girlfriend was adorable cute and funny, the one thing that I worried about is her shipping habit, when she sees two People she thinks are perfect she ships them. And if it doesn't work out she, and I somehow se always drags me down with her, get sucked into a black hole of hers full of romantic amines and ice cream, I mean I don't mind being the person she depends on but it's a waste of time most of the time's she gets into that phase.
"Don't ship them too hard Mavis," I warned her making Mavis laugh. Lucy talked with Natsu and I heard her say," you can't jump out of any trucks tonight, actually any car at all. Got it?" Lucy instructed him. Staring into his eyes. Natsu shook his head up and down causing Lucy's smile to widen. One thing was for sure Lucy sure did love Natsu, so yes I do as Mavis says,'I ship it' so yeah.... I do the shipping I guess...

BUT I DEFFANANTLY WILL  NOT DO THE FANGIRLING. I've seen those enough to know that they are bad, well I can't call them bad cause my girlfriend is one of them but they are a handful.