chapter one.

[unedited]

HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED

At first I thought I'd never have a boyfriend.

It was hard to comprehend an actual, sweet, normal guy taking a liking to me, so I'd started to accept the fact that I'd die alone riddled with cats and old manga volumes. In secondary school having a boyfriend was proof that you were somebody - as soon as you put that "🔐❤️💍" in your Instagram bio and changed a few statuses here and there suddenly you gained this whole new tier of popularity all because you managed to attract the opposite sex, well done! As enticing as that sounded I was never one for the immature little boys in my year, even at the tender age of 15, no I wanted myself a man. Combine that with my awkward personality, extreme shyness and pubescent features, and well, I think it's safe to say that I had no chance at snatching the man of my dreams.

Now, 19 years young and still very boyfriend-less, I had started to plan my life alone as a crazy old lady, despite my best friends objections. "Elle, you can't actually wanna be single for the rest of your life? I mean come on!"

"I don't know why you're so gobsmacked bïtch, after he left there was no hope left for me.", rolling my eyes as she grunted and shoved a few more fries in her mouth. Meet best friend numero uno, Celese Dixon, a complete baddie with match basic bitch aesthetic, long brown hair, brown eyes and such natural beauty that it should literally be illegal.

"Besides, shouldn't you be more concerned about your own life, before butting your big äss head into mine?" I scoffed.

"Höe please, don't try and change the subject, we all know you're craving for some wonderful, magical guy to appear and help with a little sexual release, after 19 damn years of innocence." As if, I'm quite happy being on my own, I thought watching her inhale another chicken fillet burger. Where on earth does she put those? "We're about to go to uni in a few weeks for fücks sake, loosen up a bit. It's been a long time since Luca left, you're qway overdue for a rebound", smirking and wriggling her eyebrows she downed another cup of coke and burped.

"Very attractive," I looked up and leaned back in my seat, "and I thought we agreed never to mention him since he's no longer any part of my life. Right?", scrolling through my phone to check what things I had left to pick up for uni I listened to her babble on about how although we're British we're definitely not going to fücking Hogwarts.

"Are you done? Some of us actually have work to do.", mumbling I cleared my tray and threw any trash away, making sure not to drop any. Gotta save the planet guys!

"Girl. It's been a year. I get that you're hurt, but it's time to pattern up and move on. You're too good to be putting yourself down cause some wasteman left you for no reason!"

"Thanks for the pep talk, now stop going through my phone and finish eating the whole of McDonalds, so we can go." Even though I didn't want to believe it, I knew she was right. It was time for me to move on from Luca. Celese has been my friend since year 7, and she'd watched disapprovingly last year when he first came into my life and swept me off my feet. It was like a whirlwind, as soon as he arrived he had gone, leaving me to pick up all the broken pieces. I shook my head, clearing it of all things Luca Orman, and noticed Celese still staring at my phone. Sigh, she's actually too much, she better not be setting up another dämn online dating app for me, "Ok, give me my phone."

I outstretched my arm expectantly, and she looked up at me shocked and then back at my phone.

"What?"

"What?"

"Bïtch what do you mean what?! Gimme my phone and let's goooo." I groaned, as I walked away.

"Excuse you! You're the one that never told me about this message from Luca! No wonder you got pissy when I brought it up, my bad. I'm gonna tell JJ!" She smirked as she dumped my phone in my hand and ran out the doors cackling.

Stupid girl, I don't even like him, and what does she mean about a message from Luca? I looked down at my phone confused, when I saw it.

Hey.

♥ ♥ ♥

Hey guyssss so this is the first chapter of my new story! I'll try to update as much as I can but I can't guarantee that I'll be very frequent and on time. But umm I'll try :) lol I bet no ones even gonna read this but hey ho, vote and comment what you think!
- G x