Chapter 35

Eurynomus held me close to his chest. "Isabel, you'd really risk your life for me?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Of course I would. I do love you." His eyes searched around the room. I saw him thinking about how he never has to come back here. He was going to kinda miss it. But he wanted to experience life with me. He kissed me. His hands were removing my clothes. I let him. He lifted me up and placed me on the bed. He climbed on top in his boxers. I was in my bra and panties. He smirked at me. "I'm about to make love to the most beautiful girl in the world." I blushed. He kissed me sweetly. There was no more lust between us, this was all real. His fingers graceful tracing my body like I was being painted on. I slipped his boxers off him. Eurynomus pulled my panties off while I unhooked my bra. I gently fell back into the bed. He was hovering over my body. His eyes begging for permission. I bit his lip. He raised my hands over my head. He slowly went inside then thrusted out. Harder, faster. I was moaning loudly. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this. I've enjoyed this other times, this time was special. He thrusted a couple more times. Then a bright light glowed. It flashed across the room, causing his mirror to smash into pieces. Eurynomus fell on top of me. I panicked. I pushed him off me. I started shaking him. "Eurynomus, Wake up!" He didn't move. I got dressed and flung sheets over him. I listened to his chest. Nothing. None of this was a good sign. Did I kill him? Sliding onto the ground, tears ran down my cheeks. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the guardian angel from before. "Don't be alarmed. I'm here to help." His hand touched his chest, gently pushing it down. I could see his chest starting to rise and fall. My eyes widened. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest. "He must leave before the dark moon is gone."

"How do we get out of here now?" Eurynomus twitched. His eyes slowly opened. He saw us. He sat up slowly. I looked at the angel. "Where can we-"

"Call your friend who helped you." He gazed at Eurynomus. "God welcomes you into his kingdom. I will always be there for you." He vanished.

Eurynomus moved to the edge of the bed. "Who.." He fell backwards. I got on the bed and helped him sit up. His hands held my face. "Isabella, I feel so weak."

I kissed him. "You're okay. Just need to rest. But first we have to leave."

He was confused. "Leave? Can't leave. I'm a demon. I live here."

I grabbed his hands. "Not anymore. You're human. Your father wants to kill you. We have to pack your stuff and leave." He didn't understand much. He stood up, the sheets fell to the floor. I handed him boxers. He smirked. "You know you want this." That didn't change him from being a horny guy.

"Yes I want you. Now put those on and help me." He slowly put them back on, trying to tease me. I went to help him leave but Eurynomus pulled me into his arms and started kissing my neck. I was trying to push him away but it wasn't working. His hands were grabbed my v. I moaned softly. "Please. We have to-" He kissed me deeply. He was teasing me. Trying to get me to give in and have sex again. We have to leave. Nothing. I said or did was going to stop him. A voice came loud and clear. "STOP." I backed away. Sith stood there. "Can you control yourself? You have to get out of here soon!"

He smirked. "Don't have a cow." Eurynomus grabbed my arms, pulling me back. I pushed him away. "Stop! What is the matter with him?"

Sith rolled his eyes. "He's experiencing his emotions all over again. Since he's human. He can feel your touch in a deeper way than before." Eurynomus pulled me into his chest. "This isn't going to end well." Sith came over and yanked him away from me. He handcuffed him to the bed. Eurynomus got angry. "What the fuck?"

Sith smirked. "For your own good." I walked over to him. He was very close. His chest was rising and falling quickly. I had to step away before he broke the cuffs. Sith looked at me. "Help me pack his things so I can take them to earth." I nodded. We started throwing his clothes in a bag, some items in the bathroom. Sith tore the red sheets off the bed and into a bag. Eurynomus looked at us. "Sith, grab the stuff out of the lower drawer." He went and did. It was weird objects. He carefully placed them in a bag. I was next to Eurynomus. His free hand was holding my face. His eyes looked deeply into mine. I couldn't see what he was thinking, what he was feeling. It was gone. Once I made him human, it disappeared. His thumb pressed on my chin. "Isabella, stop it."