Revenge.

Derek's P.O.V.

Ethan had Lidia call Vince to tell him that he wants to talk to him about something really important since Vince is Already scared of Me. Vince told Lidia to meet him outside of the hospital to lead him to his room but since Lidia had to sit and cry on Ethan's chest when he walks in, I had to greet the Son-Of-A-Bitch. I hopes he falls down the stairs on his way.

I sat in the waiting room daydreaming of Me and Ethan's future together. I was tapped out of my thoughts by Vince who was even too coward to touch me even though he did. " W-Where's Lidia?" he trembled.

" Come on, she told me to come get you." I told him.

As we ascended the stairs, I decided to play with his mind a bit. " Hey Vince"

"Y-Yes"

" Look man, I'm sorry I came at you the other day. It's just that you nearly killed your ex-girlfriend and then the tables turn and now it's my boyfriend that got hit by the car. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I felt terrible even Ethan said I shouldn't have done it" I told him to make him feel like shit when at the end of the plan.

I texted Lidia, signalling that we were near, We were at room 568 when Vince got frightened. Lidia started to cry. I pushed the door open to see Ethan's Face motionless on the bed. With the heart rate machine hitting a flat line. " No, No, No, No, Please don't tell me this is happening" I trembled at Lidia. " E-Ethan is Dead" she told me. It sounded so real that I started to cry . I purposely fell. Lidia helped me out of the room Leaving Vince and Ethan Alone.

Ethan's P.O.V

Wow these people must think I died for real, even Derek. When Lidia and Derek left, Vince came beside me and sat there. I connected the machine back on my body. Vince heard the beeping when and was going to call a nurse when I grabbed his arm. I talked lowly, weakly and very slowly. "

" I'm going to call the nu-"

" Shhh, I cut him off with my fingers.

" I know I'm going to die but please don't hurt Lidia and I already Promised Derek not to hurt you and trust me when I tell Derek to do something, he will do it."

" Ethan stop talking like that, I hate when you talk that way"

" But I thought you hated me Over-all"

" I actually like you as in like like you but I put that behind because clearly you're in a relationship".

I pretended to gasp for air when I disconnected the wires . the machine again hit a flat line. Vince kissed me on the lips for about six seconds then ran out crying.... I took my phone from under the pillow and Texted Lidia.

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

A few seconds later they ran in cheering but I felt guilty for what I had done to him. Oh what the fuck, he caused it. I cheered on with them until the nurse came in and Told me to pack my things. Every part of my body was healed except for my leg. The doctor said I would take at least two more days to fully heal for me to walk. And guess what. Today is Friday so I can go to school on Monday. Derek lifted me up from off the floor while Lidia drove the car to the closest it could go to the hospital. We headed to my house. They helped me upstairs and into my room. Everything was in the exact same place. I sat up and went on Facebook just to see some dumb posts from a guy named Barry Jones. This guy is stupid.

He posts everything on Facebook. One time he even took a pick of him on the toilet and Posted it on Facebook. Disgusting. I mean who would want to see you on a toilet.

Lidia jumped up and down off my bed yelling.

"We got revenge"