08

*Next day*
We all woke up to nurses In the room checking on Hannah's see if she's doing well. She was still asleep I still was kind of worried about her since she hadn't woken up in 14 hours. We ordered room service for some breakfast. We had a very silent breakfast I was also holding Hannah's hand. I feel my hand getting squeezed a little, I turn to see Hannah trying to open her eyes, Haley notices and run to the other side of Hannah. "Ethan" her voice said quietly "Yea I'm right here" "Haley, Grayson" "Were right here" they said. "Gray call the nurses, tell them she's up" I told Gray. "Why am I in the hospital and hooked to these machines?" She questioned worried. "When we were walking back out of the beach you stepped on a big chunk of glass, you passed out and lost a lot of blood they took you into surgery it took like 2 hours and a half to get all the glass out since it was so deep in your foot" "Omg, what wow I'm speechless." The nurses came in a checked her and told her all that happened. They told us she can leave when your ready to go home but when she gets home she has to be on bed rest for a good week to help her foot heal. "What am I going to do for week in bed?" She said annoyed a little "We will come to visit you everyday and watch movies and more" I told her. "I'm starving can I have something to eat" she said laughing. "Yea we'll get room service for you" Haley said smiling to Hannah.
*Hannah's POV*
I was really tired even though I was asleep for a good amount of time. The nurses said it normal for me to be tired. I wanted to go home soon, I felt bad that the twins and Haley would sleep at the hospital so uncomfortable just for me. Ethan was so sweet being there for me holding my hand. I don't know if I should tell him that I heard what he said about me while I was asleep even though I was asleep I still could hear a couple of things. If I told him it would make things awkward, and I don't want that with him like I said he's got something special about him. I need some advice from Haley right now. "Hey boys I'm in the mood for some acai bowls right now, could you guys go get some?" "Yea sure we will be right back then" Ethan said getting up from the couch. They were waking out as I signaled Haley to come over. "What" "So I heard Ethan saying such nice things about me and I think he has feelings for me, what do I do?" I said to her a little nervous. "Well how do you feel about him" she said holding my hand. "Well I like him too but I just thought it was to good to be true, but I would like to get go know him and see if we start to date" I said blushing. "Well he's very hot,sweet,loyal, and respectful" "Yea I know, well hope you can Gray get to date in the near future" "Hopefully." I was still confused to tell him that I heard what he said about me. Should I tell him or not?

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! But tell your friends if you want!