43

*Next Day*
I woke up to the sun lighting up our room. Ethan had his arms around me I turn to face him and kiss his nose. I try to get out of his arms without waking him up. I get up and go the the bathroom to shower. I put some music on and sing along with it. Then the bathroom door opens "Ethan? Is that you?" "That's not my name" I peak my head out of the shower "Huh" I said looking at him "what's my name cookie?" Raising his eyebrows "oohh I mean Cookie Monster" smiling at him "so what are we doing today?" "Put your bathing suit on but I have to approve of it first" chuckles a little "why do you have to approve it?" Sticking my head out "because I don't want anyone to see parts of your sexy body cause your all mines" he said looking up and down my body "ok" playfully role my eyes. I get out of the shower and put on the bikini. I went out for Ethan to approve of my bikini. "How's this?" turning around for him to have a whole view "mhm....turn around again" with his hand over his mouth, giving him a turn "looks good" giving me a smirk "ok good now you go get ready" kissing him. I went on my phone scrolling through Instagram and found a video of last night. I liked the post. I decided to post a picture of me and Ethan from yesterday it was us holding had in front of the castle. Ethan finally came out of the bathroom "ready to go?" "Yea let me just put some shorts and a shirt" walking to the drawer. We left the room and went down stairs. "So where we going today?" "You'll see" holding my hand. We get in the car and drive. I looked out the window wondering where we're going. It's a surprise everyday with him. We finally arrived. I tried to look at the sign but he drive so fast so I couldn't see it. "Cover your eyes" handing me a Banda "again?" "Mhm" putting it over my eyes. He takes me out of the car and we stop in front of something. The lady was about to talk but she stopped I could feel Ethan doing hand movements. We start to walk again and feel a Rail pass my waist. We continue to walk then I felt sand on my feet then we stopped. He took the Banda off and saw a beach "Welcome to Discovery Cove" a lady said coming up to us "thank you" I said. "This is beautiful E thank you" kissing his cheek. "Well my name is Emma I will be your Dove instructor and I will be back in a hour an half to do your first adventure so have fun" she said walking off "thank you Emma" Ethan said. "Let's go to our private chairs over here" Ethan said grabbing my hands. We got to the our private area and it was beautiful with an orchid in the middle of our chairs. I took my clothes off and we went into the water. I wonder what adventure Emma meant?