For a small fee

{{Please watch the video. It's about the length of a game theory and explains my inspiration and stolen ideas}}

Time heals all wounds, but time also reveals all. It was found during a kissing session. Stephanie, happy to have her husband back, had trapped him in their bedroom and was now holding him down while softly kissing him all over.

Matt didn't argue. He just giggled like a schoolgirl and kissed her too as much as he could. He nuzzled his forehead into her and she began kissing slowly up his cheek. Steph blew on his ear and smiled as he cringed and gooseflesh popped up around his skin.

"Noo," he complained quietly, "I'm ticklish."

She just continued upwards, kissing along like a path of breadcrumbs until she planted a kiss on his temple.

Matthew skyrocketed away from his wife. He nearly fell off the bed with the speed he was going. They both stared at each other for a moment.

"What was that," a confused Matthew quavered, reaching out his hand.

"I don't know," Steph replied, gently bouncing across the bed to reach hold him. She took him in her arms and pet the top of his head. "All I did was touch you here."

The moment she poked his temple again, MatPat rolled quickly into the fetal position. He quietly screamed to himself.

"What's wrong?" Stephanie comforted.

"My head," he cried. "When you touch that place, my head feels like it's on fire." He pulled himself up and looked at her. "What happened to me?"

Steph opened her mouth to speak for a moment, but no words came out. As she hesitated Matt caught an emotion he'd never seen when she was talking to him. Reluctance. She'd been reluctant to tell others information in the past, but she'd always shared everything with him.

She nervously laughed a bit, wiping tears from her eyes. She sniffled as she began to speak. "You... you don't really leave me a choice, do you?"

Matthew, scared a bit of what she had to say, but at the same time was troubled by seeing his wife in distress. He pulled her close to him. "It'll be okay. Just tell me what happened."

*

"Hey Chris!" called Stephanie from the streaming room. "Can you come here?"

Chris rounded the corner to witness his boss digging through her purse. "How can I help?"

"I need to..." Steph hummed, frowning into her purse farther. "Okay, where is it?"

"Where is what?"

Steph stood up and began walking out of the room. "My inner purse. It has my credit cards, money, and driver's licence."

"Oh right," Chris agreed. "I'll keep an eye out for it."

"Matthew!" Stephanie called up the stairs. Getting no response she darted up the stairs and went to their bedroom. The closet was vacant. "Matthew?" she called, zipping down the stairs again. Bumping into her other employee, she said, "Jason, have you seen Matthew?"

"No. Is he supposed to be here?"

"Yes," she replied. "Where could've he gone?"

Frowning, Jason turned around and joined the hunt for Matt. Soon enough, there was a vague response from far away. Rushing downstairs, the theorist was found standing in front of the glass door. "What's going on?" Matthew asked.

"Where have you been?" demanded Stephanie, standing indignantly in front of her husband.

"I went out for a run," he responded, frowning in confusion. "I told you earlier."