| T H R E E |

☾WE ARE WARRIORS NOT CHILDREN☽

• • •

BOTH GROUNDER AND SKAIKRU MEN HELD THEIR HANDS IN FISTS BESIDE THEIR FACE, READY TO STRIKE ONE ANOTHER. Bellamy prepared himself to block another one of Lincolns' hit as he saw his fist charge towards him. Bellamy punched right and left at the grounder but he had managed to, once again, block.

Lincoln ducked underneath as soon as he saw Bellamy's punch almost connect with his right cheek. He saw the advantage Bellamy left open and took the opportunity to strike with an upper cut, hitting his opponent in the jaw which sent him falling to the ground.

Hitting the floor in frustration, Bellamy picked himself up and mentally prepared himself for Lincoln's next hit. Just as he suspected, the grounder jabbed to the front of his face making Bellamy duck under, avoiding the hit. This movement sent Lincoln off guard but he soon regrouped himself and had brought Bellamy back down to the ground by grabbing ahold of his arm and twisting it to an uncomfortable position.

Lincoln released his arm and stepped away. His attention was now focused on the people that surrounded the room. "He had me but he was too aggressive."

Bellamy rolled his eyes at his friends words. "Whatever you say." His comment earned a few laughs from some and a chuckle from Lincoln. "Quitting so soon?"

"Mapping area," Bellamy remarked. "Sector seven. Harper! Let's get this over with."

Lincoln turned towards the blonde who had tossed him a duffle bag. "Counselor wants you to have that." Bellamy pointed out.

The grounder glanced at him then back at the Ark's security recruit uniform that they held. "I'm Triku." That he was. Lincoln knew he couldn't be these people. He knew he couldn't fit in with him. He also knew that the majority of the Skaikru people did not accept him being here. Know matter what he does, he will always be known as the grounder.

Bellamy shakes his head. "Uniform doesn't change that. This is our home now, Lincoln. We fought for it and too many of our friends died for it. In the Ark, the uniform meant something different. Down here, it means what we make it mean. Together."

"My sister will understand that eventually," he muttered then grabbed his jacket that rested on the bench.

Lincoln repeated Bellamy's words in his head. A low chuckle escaped his mouth,"You remind me of someone."

Bellamy turned around and raised an eyebrow,"Who?"

"An old friend of mine."

"You had a friend?" Bellamy asks, obviously joking.