Angelic powers

Jace POV

Once I set clary down on the stair case in the greenhouse I look at her ."now what clary?" I question . " Jace just leave I don't want you to see me like this." Her voice strained and in pain. "Clary that was a demon knife you need help, I am staying." I demand.

"Fine" she mutters "just stand back" I follow orders and take 2 steps back. Her hair is now all glowing , her eyes clench shut almost as if in pain , and her hands form fists . Then her eyes open but instead of being the rich green like normal they are a gold light. She screams out in pain as the angel in her takes over .

"CLARY!" I yell and run to her. I wrap my arms around her and hold her together "no jace go " she demands but I don't listen .

All of the sudden there's a loud boom and clary stops glowing. She collapses into jace , "clary" I whisper . I lean my head onto her chest I hear her breathing . I sigh in relief , I pick her up and carry her to her room. I set her down and she groans "jace ?" She calls "yes clary " I reply .

"You saw all that didn't you , you didn't leave." She asks "yes clary I did ." "Why did you stay when I was at my worst , I want no one to see me in angel form that's why I didn't completely change with you there . " she manages to get out.

"I will never leave you clary ."

"Thank you " she chokes out . "Well goodnight clary ." I say turning to leave .
"Wait jace sometimes after I change I get nightmares could you stay.?" She asks. "Of course clary ." I say and lay down in the bed next to her .

I hear clarys breathing slow down and steady so I think she fell asleep . I move a little closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist , her breathing doesn't change so she is still asleep .

I sigh and go to sleep my arms on her waist.

<T><I><M><E><S><K><I><P>

CLARY POV
I wake early like normal but as I try to sit up I can't I look and see jace's arms wrapped around me . With that I remember everything from yesterday . I slowly slip out of his arms and make my way to the bathroom.

I shower and try to tame my hair but it's just to messy so I throw it into a ponytail and walk out . Jace is sitting up in bed already changed "hey" he says nervously "hey thanks for helping me last night." I bite my tongue never once have I said thank you to anyone or admitted I needed help so my instincts kick in.

"No problem I would do anything for you." He says smirking "hey wanna go to taki's for breakfast I know izzy is a horrible cook." He continues "sure " I reply . I quickly change into black jeans and a black sweater since it's November .

I meet jace at the institutes doors and we are about to walk to taki's when I realize I have to meet with Luke today. I stop and look at jace "what?" He asks "I just remembered I have to meet with the head of the werewolf clan in network today. "

I can't say Luke's name he may know he was once a shadowhunter. "Ohh ok " he says a little disappointed "you can come with and we could go after it should only take 30 minutes . " I say

" ok let's go." Jace starts walking I don't "what?" "Follow me" we walk around the side on the institute and to the she'd cover . Inside is my motorcycle it's black with dark purple and silver trimmings . "Wow" I hear jace say .

"Well what are you waiting for let's go." I say tossing him a helmet. "Cool" jace says catching the helmet and climbs on . I clear my throat "what?" He asks " move back I am not jetting you drive my baby plus you don't know where we are going ." I say

He moves back and I climb on and check all my gauges the. Start her up , since I am a shadow hunter I have a rune on the metal making it quiet . We drive off to Luke's pack headquarters .