Can't you give me space?

Emily's pov

'Ali, wait up.' I shout to Ali who was walking away. 'Why Emily?' she shouts at me. She never calls me Emily unless she is mad at me, and I want to fix that. 'Why are you so mad at me Ali?' 'I think you know Em.' 'No I don't' I say confused. Ali sighs and walks away. I also want to walk away but I can't because I know that will ruin the friendship or what is even left of it. So I follow her, she walks in the dressing room of the gym. I follow her, 'Ali, stop.' I say. She stops abrupt and turns around, she looks so mad at me and I think that's a bit over exaggerated.

'Emily, don't you get it, you're not honest with me' she shouts at me 'What?' I shout back. 'Somebody told me that you are back with Pigskin again' Ali says. 'Her name is Paige and we're not together.' 'Then what is going on with you two?' Ali asks angrily and takes a step forward so our faces are just inches away, I look hungrily at her lips and say 'Nothing, she just told me that she likes me.' 'And do you like her?' Ali asks 'No, Ali I don't. You know why, because you're always in my head and I can get you out. You're playing with my feelings and I just let it happen. I let you walk over me, I let you hurt me and just let it happen. And all because I want to be around you, I want to see your smile, I want to kiss you every second of the day but I know you are never going to feel the same way because you're straight and you don't see me that way. And that's okay because I can't force you but please Ali please give me some space and let me be with other girls if I can't be with you.' I don't know why I said that, I wanted to safe our friendship but I'm so scared that this just ruined it all, so instead of waiting for Ali's answer I walk away. 

But before I can go anywhere, she grabs my hand and turns me around so we're face to face again. 'I don't want to give you space, never again. I'm done playing, I promise mermaid' Ali says and with that she pushes me against the lockers and we start to make out. Her hands are going everywhere, in my hair, to my but, under my shirt. I get the hint and take of my shirt. Ali is panting and looks at my boobs, 'you see anything you like?' I smirk at her. She smiles at me and kisses me again. I kiss her back and pull her shirt over her head. 'Wait,' I say panting, 'what if people come in?' 'They won't Em, the cheerlead training ends in 40 minutes, we have time.' Ali says en starts kissing me again.