Soulmate

I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling, Paige who laid next to me was submerged in a deep sleep. I looked at her and signed. We have been together for almost two years. I always thought I was going to end up together with Alison but it wasn't meant to be, faith wanted me and Paige together. So there I was, laying next to her, trying to convince myself that I was happy.

I heard the notification sound of my phone. I grabbed my phone and tried to adjust my eyes to the brightness of my screen. When I could see again, I saw that Ali texted me. "You still awake?"

I took a quick look at Paige and saw that she was still asleep. I turned my phone on mute and sended back"Yea, can't sleep..". "Me neither, you wanna come over?" I closed my eyes and sighed. "I don't think that is the smartest thing to do Ali. It's 2 pm. You know what they say, nothing good happens after 2 pm." "I know and you are right Em, but I promise nothing will happen. We can still be friends right?" We both knew that being friends is almost impossible, but god I couldn't live without her and being friends was the only thing we could be. "Okay Ali, I'll come over but I'm going to sleep in." "So am I, we are free tomorrow so we can stay in bed all day long ;)." I laughed and shook my head.

I quietly got out of bed and putted on my sweat pants and a matching cropped sweater. I quickly wrote a note and left it on Paige her nightstand so she could read it in the morning. "Babe, Hanna is feeling sick and Caleb is in New York, so I'm going over to take care of her. I'll text you tomorrow. Xoxo" I texted Han a picture of the note and captioned it with "So that you know. If Paige asks, I was with you. :)"

When I was ready to go, I walked downstairs en grabbed my bike. I stepped on my bike and went to Ali. When I got there, and I ringed the bell, Ali opened the door. She was wearing an oversized shirt and underwear. Fuck she was beautiful. I realized I was drooling when Ali chuckled and grabbed my arm to drag me inside her house.

"Water?" Ali asked me. I nodded and smiled. "What did you say to Paige?" She asked me when she walked to her kitchen, followed by me. "I wrote her a note, saying Hanna was sick and I was going to take care of her." Ali raised her eyebrows. "Ali, you are my best friend but also my ex girlfriend. Paige don't want us to be alone and especially not at this time." "I get it Em."

Moments later Ali and I where laying on her bed. Just talking but still. "It's more than two years ago we laid here together." "Yes, I know. We made some good memories here." I smirked at her.
"To be honest, I always thought we were going to end up together." Ali said to me. She turned, so she laid on her side, facing me. I looked at her and said
"Me too Ali, where did it go wrong?"

"I don't know Em, I guess I was so afraid to loose you that the only thing I could do was push you away. When I realised that I lost you, you were already gone."  I look at her and hold her hand. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

"Are you happy Em?" Ali asked me after a moment of silent. I looked at her and thought for a moment.

"Well she can be sweet and funny. She takes care of me and cares about me."

"I didn't ask that Em. Are you happy? Does she make you laugh like I did, does she makes you happy like I did? Does she fucks you as good as I did? Are you happy?" Ali asked while lifting herself up a bit so she hovered slightly over me.
I thought about her questions, no one has ever loved me like Ali did, our love was so intense. It made me the happiest girl on the planet but it could also be a lot because of the intensity.

"That are a lot of question's Ali." I answered while looking at her. She didn't say anything and waited for my answers.

"You made me laugh so much, I sometimes thought you were a comedian, you made me the happiest girl on earth, damn our love was intense and our sex was so good, I don't think anyone can ever beat that. But with Paige things are easy, not intense, just easy.
You made me the happiest girl ever and if I think about you, which is a lot, I miss you like crazy. But it was so intense, it sometimes made me miss easier love, love you don't have to fight for." Ali didn't say anything. But still looked at me.

"You know you have to work for love, otherwise it isn't real love. I miss you Em, so damn much. I blame myself everyday for letting you go. I miss your smile, your laugh, your body, your lips.." I didn't let her finish and planted my lips on hers.

After a few seconds I pulled back and looked at her, she had her eyes closed. Then she looked at me, as if she asked permission to make me forget everything for one night. I nodded and she kissed me again. She moved her legs over my waist so she was straddling me. I moved my hands to her butt and smirked, happy too feel her amazing but again. She giggled and sat up. I wanted to protest for separating our lips but she lifted her shirt, and I didn't mind at all. She took of my shirt too and when I saw her smirking at my boobs, I smiled. God she is hot. 

The next morning, I woke up and saw Ali next to me. I smiled at her when I saw that she was looking at me too. "Damn, what an awesome night." I said. She chuckled and nodded. "I wish we could stay like this Em. But you have to go back to your girlfriend." 

"Wow, you didn't call her pigskin, I'm proud of you." Ali chuckled and kissed me again. "You know what Ali, I am going to break up with her. I love you and only you." Ali smiled at me and said "I love you too Em, so much." 

That same night I broke up with Paige. It did hurt to hurt her but I couldn't lie to her and Ali was the love of my life. I could deny that all I wanted but not being with Ali, wasn't possible. 

Ali is my soulmate. 

A/N I'm sorry guys, but writing smut is something I'm not good at yet. If you want to read more smut, let me know and give me some tips and I will work on it! Hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho there was no smut xxx