Intro:

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!

****

He took a deep breath, turning around to me.

"If I can't have you, then I don't want to live." It took a moment for his words to sink in. But was suicide the answer? I was ready to give him my all. He couldn't die, at least, not like this.

*******

-Intro-

She watches as he presses the bottle to his lips. When would he ever stop? In her mind he seemed perfect. More perfect than anyone else she's ever laid her eyes on. Why would he drink himself to death? She wanted to know, and she knew she was going to get the answer. She had sat in this same bar and watched him for months. Months of seeing him suffer, months of pure torture. She hated seeing people in pain, especialy if it were someone like him.

He was the new professor at her college, and of course, all of the girls hit on him. But Teegan still couldn't figure out why he was so lonely. The others may not have seen it, but she did. She noticed everything about him. The way he would fake smile everytime a girl would call him cute, or when he'd laugh at things that weren't even funny. He was still intriguing to Teegan.

His eyes were blue, but not the bright blue. They seemed to be clouded over with a grey mist that kept him from seeing the beauty in things. Teegan became alarmed when she didn't see him anymore. She rushed up from her seat and stretched her neck to look over the crowds of people. She spotted him in a corner. Trying to hit it off with one chick. But Teegan could see the lies behind his smile, she could see it all. She sighed, turning back around. He would figure out a way home, but Teegan made sure to stay until he was done. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to him.

So for the hours to come, Teegan would order herself a few drinks, but wouldn't allow herself to get drunk and just watch him. Its what she did every Thursday and Friday nights and she wasn't going to stop it anytime soon.

*********