4

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN lovelies. <3

************

"Wakey Wakey." Teegan grumbled, turning over. Who in the heck had the audacity to wake her up at 6 AM on a Saturday?

"Seriously, Teegan get your butt up. Or i'm going to have to tell the incredibly hot guest down stairs to leave." She mumbled something incoherent and sat up. Teegan knew her hair was stuck out in all directions and could care less. Hot stranger, who in the heck would be at her house at 6 AM? She groggily got up and threw on her robe.

"What the heck could you possibly want at 6 in the morning?" Teegan covered her eyes and started rubbing them for a few seconds. When she opened them, she was in for a shock.

"Mr. Hayden?"  Teegan graoned, of course he would be drunk.

"Who else would it be?" She tried to rack her brain of last nights event's but they just weren't coming to her.

"I need you to lie down, okay? I'll go get you some water."

"Whatever you want." Teegan laughed, and laughed hard. She had a feeling that Mr. Hayden was going to be a sight when he was drunk. How in the world did he know where she lived, let alone, how in the heck did he get here? She grabbed a plastic cup from her cabinet and filled it with ice cold water. Maybe he would pass out and she'd be able to get more sleep.

Teegan made her way back out to the living area, noticing Mr. Hayden was indeed lying down.

"Ahhh, the beautiful Goddess is back." Teegan laughed again and shoved the cup of water in his face. He gave her a dirty look and downed it in one gulp. The next thing surprised Teegan. He sat up, and leaned against her chest. Her heart began to beat wildly, and her palms became sweaty. This wasn't at all how she imagined her first touch with him would be. Nevertheless, she wanted to play with his hair. She wrapped her tiny arm around him and began to run her fingers through his hair. It was soft, just as she had imagined. And she loved the way he felt lying against her. He wasn't too heavy and she loved that. It was the right amount of spark and fire.

She honestly didn't care that he had came over drunken, because it only meant that she could watch over him more. She knew that she'd only known him for a few weeks, but she didn't care. She had already started falling for the funny, intelligent and humble man lying in her arms. She didn't care that he was her professor, she seen so much more than that in him. She knew he was lonely, she could see it all in his eyes.

She laid there with him, until he woke. Running her hands through his hair and just examining him. His face was even more perfect while he was sleeping. Teegan sighed, watching as his eyes snapped open and looked at her with confusion.

"Ms. Martin?" Teegan nodded wearily, and chuckled. Of course he wouldn't remember. But little did she know, Eric remembered it all.

"The one and only. So tell me, Mr.Hayden, why are you here?" he lifted his head from Teegans lap, looking at her a bit flushed. Teegan thought it was adorable.

"Well, i know it isnt very professional of me." Professional? Who cared about that? Teegan only wanted to know his reasoning behind this.

"Well, duh. Now spill." Eric laughed at her, rubbing his aching head.

"Could you do me a favor and get some Advil for me?" Teegan nodded and got up. she would do almost anything for the man.

"Thanks." Teegan handed him a glass of water and two pills, offering him a ride home. She secretly hoped he would tell her yes. She was dying to know where he lived.

"I'm going to be honest, I have no idea how I ended up here."

"Yeah, me neither. I'm assuming it was a wild night." Teegan shrugged.

"Would you care for me to take you home or?" Eric was quick to answer. He would love a ride from her. He felt his face fluster with the thoughts of her, wondering how her gorgeous body would feel on his. He mentally cursed himself, almost laughing outloud. Like someone like her would do something like him.

"Sure thing!" He got up surprised he wasn't puking his guts up. Usually when he'd have a hard night out like that, he'd be puking his brains out. Teegan nodded, yelling up the stairs to Lyne that she would be right back, only to find her sleeping like a baby. 

"So how far from here do you live?" Mr. Hayden looked at her, captivated by her beauty. Teegan had cursed herself for not wearing longer shorts. The air was cool on her bottom. And besides she knew Mr. Alan's eyes were on her.

"Only about five minutes." Teegan nodded climbing into her car. Eric was right, it didn't even take five minutes to get there. It was almost like he was her next door neighbor.

"Well here we are!" Teegan announced putting her tiny car in park.

"Aren't you coming in with me?" Teegan look at Mr. Hayden, a bit taken aback.

"I-I guess so." Teegan cut her car off and got out. Following Mr. Hayden to his front door. His house was rather large, painted white and a beautiful, brown painted porch with columns on the sides.

"Care for any coffee?" Teegan would love some. Coffee was her guilty pleasure.

"Duh. I love coffee." She watched as he reached inside his cabinet and couldn't help but notice his defined arms.

"So in the mean time want to explore my house?" Teegan didn't know what she was getting herself into. She nodded and followed him up the rather huge staircase.

"I'm going to show you my room." Eric knew this was inappropriate, but he didn't care. He just wanted to have her cuddled up to him and them sleeping together. Not like sex but actual sleep. He knew she was tired. he couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Eric turned the silver knob stepping inside of his room. He peeled off his shoes and shirt jumping in his bed. He motion for Teegan to come over. By this time Teegan's heart was racing wildly in her chest. What was he wanting to do? Kiss her? Sleep with her?

"Care to join?" Teegan lost her voice but nodded anyways. She wanted to know how his six pack would feel against her back. She took off her own shoes and left her clothes on. She didn't care how inappropriate this was she just wanted something different. She laid down on his bed, facing the other direction. She heard Mr. Hayden chuckle.

"Come closer." Teegan didn't have time to respond correctly before she felt something warm and hard on her back. At first, she was thinking naughty and realized it was only his luscious beautiful chest. She couldn't help the shiver that made its way throughout her body. The sparks were flying like crazy and it was hard to keep any self control. She almost jumped when she felt something against her butt and realized it was his hand. She didn't care. not at all. But she knew it was awkward, and was about to say something when she heard light snoring behind her. She closed her own eyelids cherishing the moment while she could.

Confessions Of A Professor llOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara