5

*******

Rubbing her eyes, Teegan began to feel confused. Obviously, this wasn't her room, nor her bed. Where was she? She then inhaled a very familliar scent and it dawned on her. She was in Mr. Haydens bed! She got up slowly, taking in her surroundings. The windows were covered with a red curtain, allowing only a small amount of sunlight to shine through. His room was no where close to messy, exactly the opposite of what she thought.

She got up hastily. checking her reflection in the mirror before she went downstairs.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Teegan ran a hand through her hair and sat down at one of the tables.

"Morning." She mumbled. She wasn't exactly the biggest fan of mornings. Mr. Hayden chuckled.

"I hope you like Eggs and Bacon because thats all I have!" Whenever Eric would look at her, his depression would be put on the back burner. He loved that. He could look at her all day and just be satisfied with that. He didn't have to hug or or even kiss her to feel happy. Though kissing her would make him the happiest man alive. But he knew there were some boundaries he couldn't cross, though he'd already crossed some. She didn't seem to care.

"Who doesn't? Anyways, I must be going after.. I have some things to do." Mr Hayden just looked, blinked and nodded. Teegan wasn't by any means blowing him off, she just wasn't sure if he wanted her to stay.

"Why leave so soon? I figured we could have some fun." Eric wriggled his eyebrows at her and she laughed, silently cursing her brain for being too perverted sometimes.

"Oh... I didn't mean it like that! Who would have known Miss Teegan Martin would have a dirty mind?" He winked at Teegan and she could already feel the heat rising to her cheeks. She laughed a shook her head.

"Only sometimes." He gave a laugh and got up. Teegan couldn't help but watch as he walked away. He was adorable in her eyes and couldn't see how anyone else didn't think so. Sure, he was tall, lanky and a bit dorky, but that's what Teegan loved about him.

"Still no remembrance of last night?" Teegan shook her head, sipping on coffee.

"Not a clue."

"Need some help?" Noticing him struggle a bit, Teegan stood up, grabbing the skillet from him.

"You are so much like her, its uncanny." Teegan looked over at him in wonder,

"Who?" Eric sighed, looking over at the picture on the table.

"Maybe another time, sweetheart." He turned and ruffled her hair. Teegan's eyes followed his, her eyes landing on a beautiful picture of a woman and her thoughts were flooded with images of last night. The wedding band on his finger and her running to the bathroom.

"A-Are you married?" Teegan stammered, stepping away from the stove. Eric took a deep sigh, turning to her.

"I was. I'll have to tell you one day." Teegan nodded, turning her attention back to the food.

"For sure."

"Are you ready to feast?" Eric smiled at the girl infront of him, resisting the urge to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.