Rozdział I

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

JK's POV

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"RM hyung is not gonna be pleased."

JK turned his head slightly to glance at his friend. He wanted to look judging, like Suga hyung looked most of the time, but one look on Taehyung's face made him feel guilty. Only Tae had the ability to make people honest and open. And that was a mistake on their part, because he knows exactly how to use it for his benefit.

"I know, but I can't do anything about it. Do you want to go back?"

JK watched him cautiously. What if he's gonna say yes?

"No", replied Tae finally and JK let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"I thought so", said JK with confidence he didn't really felt. "We need to go higher."

"Do you really think that EXO is plotting something?", asked Tae with a small voice, like he was afraid of a curse.

"They always plotting something", muttered JK. "Please, don't say anything anymore, we need to concentrate on climbing."

To JK it seemed like they had climbed for an eternity. They still didn't saw the end of it. EXO, the biggest and the most popular assassin group in Asia, had their lair exactly on the top of the mountain. The leader of the group thought that was cool. JK had totally different opinion on that matter.

"They always need to stand out. If they just could, they probably would breathe a different kind of gas than air, if only that would give them the guarantee of being on the center of attention", growled JK while climbing.

The law of the assassins world was simple: the more people you kill, the more prestige you're gonna get. The assassins were split into groups and every group had their own territory which they control very harshly. In theory they could easily kill anyone on the territory they own, but they need their leaders permission to do that. In practice every action of the assassin depended on the decision of the Head of the League. No one had ever seen him, but everyone had praised him like he had been a kind of a god or something. JK wasn't convinced to this at all, he never really cared if the Head of the League was real or not. Bangtan, the group he and Taehyung belonged to, didn't depend on some Head of the League weirdo. Bangtan had operated in its own way.

Or maybe it would operate in its own way, if RM hyung just listened to Suga hyung and they could finally stop hiding like cowards.

JK had sighed loudly, trying to concentrate on climbing. It's not like he thought that RM hyung or anybody of Bangtan are cowards. Far from it. Every single one of them had experienced enough for a lifetime. They were the small number of people who succeeded in escaping from the influence of the Head of the League and his minions. They were the small number of people who succeeded in leading the assassins world by the nose. JK looked up to every single one of his friends and he was really proud to be a member of Bangtan.