Please don't look at me (12)

-Yoongi's POV-

-Yoongi's POV-

"Honestly. You come now?" I ask my older self.

"Ahaha, why don't we call me Min and you stick with Yoongi because it could get a little confusing." My older self laughs.

We all nod, agreeing to that.

"Anyways, we are here to tell you...................... Your powers were random." Min laughs a bit.

"Random? What does that mean?" Namjoon asks.

"Well, there isn't a specific reason as to why you got your powers, just know that over time, you'll learn to evolve it." He replies.

We all give him questioning looks.

"But, they can, and Will come in handy when the time calls for it. Oh and protect Jungkook, mentally and physically." Min says as the mist appears again.

"Sorry, this is the longest I can hold it." Jeon (the older Jungkook. Obviously) says.

Min nods.

"Well, cya. We'll meet again!" Min waves goodbye and they disappear into the mist before any of us could get a word out.

"Well... That was mist-terious." Jin says as he window wiper laughs.

Jimin laughs a bit as well, falling off his chair.

Taehyung muffles his laughs a bit.

We all just stare at him.

"That...That was so bad." I say.

"Oh come on, when did you think it was a good time to use that joke?" Jin says wiping away a tearful eye.

I just sigh at him. As do the others except for Jimin and Taehyung.

We were all eating and enjoying our food when we all heard a-

"Daddy! Mummy!"

From upstairs.

We all look at each other, then dashed upstairs into Jin hyung's room.

We see a smol cinnamon kookie, sitting up right on the bed and wiping tears coming down his cheek.

"Oh kookie baby~" Jimin lunges forward and latches onto Kookie, giving him the hug of his life.

"Dada." Kookie points to Jimin and hugs him back.

"Wait... So....Jimin is now the daddy?" I ask.

"Nah uh! Daddy and Dada." Kookie says pointing to Namjoon then Jimin.

"So I'm daddy and Jimin is Dada?" Namjoon asks.

Kookie nods quickly and snuggles into Jimin's chest.

'This is getting out of hand...' I think.

"Yea, I agree." Tae says standing beside me.

"?!?! Could you stop doing that?" I say putting a hand over my chest in shock.