DONT YOU WANT ME // TOM G-C

You woke up and you checked your phone and saw that it was 12 o'clock in the afternoon, how could you let yourself sleep in this late? You looked through your notifications and saw a multitude of texts, mainly from your best friend Clara who was asking you why you weren't at work that day. Suddenly your head got this banging feeling and you remembered the night before, full of drinking to forget your emotions, you and alcohol were never a good mix.

You looked through your texts and saw a spam of texts from him. You immediately exited the app and put your phone and put it back on your bedside table. You told yourself you couldn't give in to your emotions no matter how much you were hurting.

Groaning, you dragged yourself out of bed and got into the shower. You took your time shampooing and conditioning your hair and washing your body with your strawberry shower gel. You got out of the shower feeling refreshed. You dried your hair and headed downstairs and had a simple breakfast of cereal and a cup of tea. Whilst you sat drinking your tea you got a call from Clara which you reluctantly answered.

"Hi, what's up?" You said calmly.
"Y/N why aren't you in work today? I have to face Marissa all by myself and you know how much of a cow she can be! I'm literally dying here without you!" She said sternly down the phone making you feel slightly guilty.
"Um sorry, I-uh feel sick." You said coughing.
"Y/N that's the worst lie you have ever told! You can't stay at home forever, you need to move on with things."

"I can't. Not after seeing Tom with her. Out of everyone he could've cheated with why was it her?" You asked with tears starting to form in your eyes.

"Y/N I was there. I saw that she was following him around all night there was no escaping her. I had to step in a few times to drag her away." Clara consoled me.

"He still cheated. He still kissed her." You said sternly, not willing to back down.

"I don't know if I will be able to say anything that will make you feel better. Just take today to calmly think over things and I'll just be a phone call away if you want any company. Look after yourself." Clara says in a caring tone.

"Yeah I will. Thanks Clara." You replied hanging up.

You flopped onto your sofa staring up at the ceiling. Emotions were running through your veins sending you into overdrive. What do you even think or feel when someone you care for has cheated?
Was it his fault if someone kissed him?
Could it have been helped?

You were done with crying as you knew it gets your nowhere. You decided to get changed quickly and head out into town just so you wouldn't suffocate in the place where you shared so many memories with Tom.

Heading out of the door you had no idea where you would be going. Just walking to collect thoughts and breathe the fresh air and hopefully it would make you feel a little better.

15 minutes later you find yourself walking further into the countryside away from the bustle of town. You head over to the woods the quietest place which was also your favourite place in the whole world. The only sound you could hear were the leaves crunching beneath your feet which gave you some comfort.

You walked a bit further until you made a sudden stop. Conscious you heard something you turn around and your breath catches in your throat. You feel sick, you want to run but your feet are grounded to the floor. It's him.

"Y/N, we need to talk."