#3 Our First

*Jiyeon's POV*

"Because you're different," he said on the phone.

"What do you mean by that?," I asked.

"I'm not sure either. I'm not sure why I think you're different. I'm not sure of myself"

Silent again.....

"Jiyeon-sshi, can you give me the chance to get to know you better? Perhaps I can find what is the reason of why I feel you're different?" he said with his sweet voice.

I can't stand this. How can I not melt when he said something sweet to me? He's my freaking ULTIMATE BIAS!

"You want to get to know me better? But how?"

"Meet me tomorrow night? Give me your address and I will pick you up there. Let's go eat some snacks together!"

"But...."

"No buts. Jebal."

"Okay then... I will text you my address," I said awkwardly.

"Omo gumawo Jiyeon-sshi! ❤"

I hang up.

I'm not ready for this.

And I think I will never be ready.

------

*Minhyun's POV*

"YAHHHH REN!!" I opened the door of his room finding him sleeping on his bed. He woke up after he heard me screaming his name.

"PABO-YA, WHAT DO YOU WANT HAH?!"

"She agreed to go out with me!!"

"She? Who?" he said, still clueless because he is still sleepy.

"That special fans! Jiyeon!" I said excitedly.

"OH MY GOD YOU FCKING WOKE ME UP JUST TO TELL ME ABOUT THAT? CANNOT YOU WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW?!"

"kekeke mianhei, you can go to sleep now, my lovely Ren <3"

He pushed me out of his room.

I don't know why I'm so excited about this. As you can see, I can't even wait to tell Ren about this. That shows how excited I am.

------

Jiyeon woke up. She can see all her bestfriends are sitting on her bed.

"Yaaa, why are you guys here in my room?," Jiyeon asked.

"Who called you last night Jiyeon?," Seoyun asked with her curious face, not answering Jiyeon's question.

"Huh?" Jiyeon pretended like she doesn't understand what Seoyun is talking about. Maybe she's not ready yet.

"I went to the toilet last night and when I passed in front of your room, I can hear you talking to someone on the phone. Who is it?," now, Chaewon talking.

"Is it Minhyun? But it can't be right? They finished their fan meeting late last night and he must be really tired, right?" said Yooinn.

"Hm. Yeah. It is him. Minhyun," Jiyeon answered. She really can't keep it in herself. She is too happy. And she wants to share the happy news to all of her best friends.

"What the fck"

"Omo"

"WHAT"

"Jinjja?!"