2

Ok guys just gonna let ya know that this story is in different perspectives.so ya can understand how I'm writing this.. Ok bye..
----------------------------------

Sam POS.(weren't expecting that right )

''colby wake up!!!'' I screamed. 'what Sam it's my beauty sleep 'said Colby in his morning voice. I couldn't believe we forgot. Well today me and Colby were soppose to go to the airport but we ended up forgetting. Colby then remembered and said 'sam, I think we missed our flight!'.. But before I could say anything we were in the car in the our way to Kansas. Thank god that we are only 2 hours away. I ended up texting my mom that we were going to be late she just said 'okay '. So I took a nap.

Chole POS.

School ended and I ended up going to the gym to get a fight done. ' guys we should go and do art at the back of the school ' said Luke and joana. 'yass lets go!!' everyone agreed. We went to Kat's house and got our spray paint. We walked to the school and started spray painting the wall and this is what we made..

Emily sadly didn't come today

Emily sadly didn't come today. She is out of town to deal with some men named Elton castree something like that he owes us a million dollars. Not that I need them or anything.I'm already a billionaire.. 
We finally finished our graffiti until I heard the sirens of the police. ''shit!!Run ''screamed Kat. We were making a run for it but clumsy me triped over a rock. The others made a run for it but Kat stayed with me. Me and Kat had made a oath that we were always gonna be there for each other. And we are always and forever doing that. ''stop right there ' said our favorite police officer Carlos.. ' hey Carlos ' we said. 'hey girls,would ya do me the favor to get in?' asked Carlos.

To be continued.....
I may post another chapter later on tonight.. BYE..