1

I was woken by my alarm playing,Nobody can drag me Down by one direction.
I got out of bed and went to my restroom I put my songs on shuffle and started singing along. After I took a shower I put on this ⬇️

I then grabbed my Lamborghini car Key's and headed to my garage

I then grabbed my Lamborghini car Key's and headed to my garage. My garage is pretty big for all the cars I have (Aka.My baby's) anyways my garage has a code that only me and my gang know.I got in my car and went to school. When I got there people were starting at me and my car.. (it's kinda creepy) anyway I got pissed and I yelled ''What Dafuq yall looking at!!''i yelled. They just quickly turned around and looked scared. I chuckle at how they reacted. I went inside to see that the whole hallway was was full of people. But as soon as I stepped forward everyone moved to the side. They all know that I'm the bad girl of this school and the gang leader of the most feared gang in the world.. I made my way to my gang.I then greeted them in a kind way, ''hi Biches!! '' they all started saying things like,''hey trouble' Or things like 'hey babe'....
We all just hangs out in the lockers until we saw that every body was in class..so we headed to class..
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉