Episode nineteen: I got headache

DON'T TRUST TEMPUS! 

My eyes open then I'm cover with Stabolt's saliva as he licking my face. I pat his head. 

He got happy seeing his tail wag when he saw my arm moved. 

"oh my gosh! What should I do? Call 911? No, then they start to question. Her family? They might records there. I can't leave her."

Blair is frantically pacing back and forth.

"Hey, teach!" I said sitting up.

Blair turn her head to my direction.

She quickly gives me a hug, "Thank goodness! You're alive!"

"You thought I was dead!?"

"Well....I kind of panic...."

I stand up and ask, "What a bad headache I'm having. What happened? I know we were having conversation."

"Well...I hand you this," Blair show me the necklace.

Starbolt starts to bark at it and went in front of me.

"Starbolt," I said.

"It freak him out when you faint like that."

"Where did you get that necklace?"

"Well, The strangest thing happened last week, in the middle of the night I was asleep. Then, I hear my window open. When I woke up, I saw a necklace sitting on my desk. A note that says, "Give this to the hero of the 26th. This is an emergency."

"I have met people with request. Usually, they are persist and come to me. Asking someone else is a bit strange especially.....wait. Why did this stranger ask you?"

"I don't know."

"Blair, what are you hiding? Right now, There are a lot unanswered  questions here. I need you to spit it out."

"I'm not hiding anything!"

"Starbolt," I said.

Starbolt flare his ears up and start growling.

"Blair, You need to tell me everything right now. Who are you? Are you really just a teacher or are you someone else minion?"

"hold on! I'm a good person! I will never side with evil! I'm just.....HUGE FAN OF HEROES!" 

"I'm not buying it." 

"I also want to recover the disappearance of the two heroes who saved the world."