03.

Soon, the news of the breakup spread everywhere. Many people were happy about the breakup, but there were also many people who were sad about it. Of course, most of Jihoon's schoolmates belonged to the "happy-about-the-breakup" category.

Jihoon didn't go to school for a few days. He wasn't ready to face the public after he broke up with Soonyoung. He knew there were many people questioning about what happened, but he didn't feel like explaining anything to them at all. It was their personal life, why are they all so nosy? And do they not know about privacy?

These past few days, Jihoon had been thinking about his memories with Soonyoung. There were happy and sad ones. He remembered when Soonyoung first brought him out on a date. He remembered that day when they fought, all because of Jihoon's insecurity. He remembered that time Soonyoung asked him to be his boyfriend. Lastly, he remembered the situation a few days ago.

Jihoon had already broken up with Soonyoung. He should feel happy for Soonyoung, now that he could find someone better, but why does it hurt so much? Why does it hurt so bad to even think about Soonyoung being in love with someone else? Jihoon knew that it would hurt. But he did it for Soonyoung's happiness. He did it so that Soonyoung wouldn't be hurt by him.

Jihoon looked at the empty spot beside him. It used to be Soonyoung's spot on the bed whenever he came over. Soonyoung would always hug Jihoon close and pat his back repeatedly yet comfortably whenever Jihoon had a nightmare. Jihoon held the pillow that had Soonyoung's scent tightly in his arms, trying his best to fall asleep. He buried his face into the pillow, tearing up again. This nightmare was the worst one of it all. Not having your lover by your side to comfort you to sleep. How Jihoon wished that he would just fall asleep and never wake up again.

•••

Soonyoung was feeling really weak. It felt different without his Jihoon—or maybe not his anymore.

It felt different because there weren't cuddles with Jihoon. It felt weird because he couldn't give eskimo kisses to Jihoon anymore everytime they wake up in the morning. However, it felt scary that Jihoon had really broken up with him.

How was he supposed to live on without Jihoon by his side? It'd only been a few days since they broke up and he wasn't coping well. Soonyoung had skipped his breakfast, lunch and dinner, overworked himself at the dance room, and locked himself inside his room.

He looked out the window to see reporters just right outside the company's main door. He was just about to leave the company to lock himself up inside his room again and drown himself in his own tears and sadness, but he knew he had to settle the reporters by himself now.

Grabbing his bag, he made his way to the main door and stood right infront of the reporters, and was cautious of the large number of microphones shoved towards him. His manager had asked him to step back and go back inside so that he'd handle it for Soonyoung, but Soonyoung shook his head.

"Hoshi, is it true that you broke up with your boyfriend?"

"What happened? Why did you two break up?

"Please tell us!"

Soonyoung sighed.

"As you all know... Jihoon, my bo—...ex-boyfriend... broke up with me a few days ago. However, he was actually insecure. He had thought that I should find another lover, someone that would be 'better than him', but no. There wasn't anyone else that was better than him, at least to me. So if you think, that you have a chance with me now that Jihoon and I have broken up, you're wrong. I am willing to wait for him to come back to me, no matter what it takes. Jihoon is the only one for me," The reporters seemed surprised at Soonyoung's speech. They didn't expect him to explain so much.